As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - Livescream – Five Nights At Freddy’s 4

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - Livescream – Five Nights At Freddy’s 4

Robert and Brian deal with mechanized mayhem in Five Nights at Freddy's 4.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    DasilodaviDasilodavi Registered User regular
    These games do seem kind of dumb and straightforward, but I still want to play them I think. I'm a sucker for jump-scares.

The breathing must be super quiet to force you to crank the volume to make the monster attacks crazy loud.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Dasilodavi wrote: »
    These games do seem kind of dumb and straightforward, but I still want to play them I think. I'm a sucker for jump-scares.

The breathing must be super quiet to force you to crank the volume to make the monster attacks crazy loud.
    In other words: Lazy Horror Design 101.

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    They're up to four of these now? It's like the Land Before Time of video game franchises! Or maybe Saw would be a better comparison?

• Options
    ZehZeh Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    These LiveScream things seem to be a bit hit-or-miss. They were not only not scared, I'd suggest both players were downright BORED for 95% of the session. I feel the PT one was the best, and there have been some other good ones. This was the worst, but it's not much worse than some of the RE titles where they're really just playing the game. (To be fair, some of the jokes about the lame characters were good)

Zeh on