As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

iPod and Vista. WTF?

EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles.Portland, ORRegistered User regular
Vista has decided to just not see my iPod anymore. It seems to be recognizing it as USB mass storage device (though it doesn't show up in Explorer) and the iPod isn't showing up in iTunes. Any ideas? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes to no avail. I don't mind losing the info on my iPod if some sort of hard reset needs to be done...

EDIT: Nevermind. Fixed it.

Esh on

• Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You're probably already aware of this but I noticed one of the hotfixes for Vista is meant for ipods, something to do with vista deleting your ipod or something...

just figured I'd give you the heads up in case you missed it!

acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You're probably already aware of this but I noticed one of the hotfixes for Vista is meant for ipods, something to do with vista deleting your ipod or something...

just figured I'd give you the heads up in case you missed it!

I just figured out how to do a hard reset with the iPod and that fixed it.

Esh on