As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

List of tabletop exhibitors?

davethebabedavethebabe Registered User regular
I don't suppose anyone has a nice list/map of all known tabletop exhibitors?
A little bird told me that fantasy flight was going to be at pax, but I don't see them on the exhibitors list in guidebook. Also does the Ninja Division Publishing = Soda Pop? I don't see cool mini or not listed anywhere either.

Thanks for any input!
cheers

• Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    The indie megabooth lists their tabletop exhibitors here: indiemegabooth.com/event/pax-east-2016/

The kickstarter room usually announces their projects a few weeks in advance to but I can't find one for 2016. I think your best bet is to ask them on twitter.

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    davethebabedavethebabe Registered User regular
    Oh awesome! I can't wait to see moonquake escape!

• Options
    QuickAndDirtyGamesQuickAndDirtyGames We make offensively fun party games Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    And our little old effort Quick And Dirty: An Offensively Fun Party Game will be in booth 1084 (near Kongregate/Gigabyte)

QuickAndDirtyGames on
  • Options
    robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
    And our little old effort Quick And Dirty: An Offensively Fun Party Game will be in booth 1084 (near Kongregate/Gigabyte)

I will absolutely be checking this out. Cool game. I wanted to back it on Kickstarter, but had too many projects I was backing and ran out of money. The game looks like a ton of fun though. I will see you all there!

6pq9je4.png
  • Options
    QuickAndDirtyGamesQuickAndDirtyGames We make offensively fun party games Registered User regular
    robirex wrote: »

I will absolutely be checking this out. Cool game. I wanted to back it on Kickstarter, but had too many projects I was backing and ran out of money. The game looks like a ton of fun though. I will see you all there!

Thanks for the support, introduce yourself when you stop by! We'll have some custom PAX promo decks you can have and we'll also be at the tabletop games night at the Westin on Thursday night playing.

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    robirex wrote: »

Thanks for the support, introduce yourself when you stop by! We'll have some custom PAX promo decks you can have and we'll also be at the tabletop games night at the Westin on Thursday night playing.

Will definitely check this out on games night.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    PhanPhan Registered User new member
    I'll be volunteering with Cool Mini or Not! so they'll be there.

• Options
    KemicalKemical Registered User regular
    I know both http://www.japanimegames.com/ and http://www.frugalmulegames.com/ will be there as well.