As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ipod (and portable electronics in general) cases

JeakJeak Registered User regular
I've recently bought a touch and I'd like to avoid what happened with my old case. Basically, it caused lots of tiny little scratches all over the body of the old ipod I had. I think it's because dust and grit would get between the case and the ipod and just scratch away.

Anyway, could anyone recommend a good case manufacturer? I'm not sure how I feel about the invisible shield, it looks ugly.

Jeak on

• Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Get the invisible shield for your touch(www.sheildzone.com)

bit pricy for what amounts to a screen protector, but I got one for my old 4th gen iPod, and when the iPod died the back of it was as clean as it was the day I bought it.

Then get a decent enough case to hold it in, and your set.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Might be more suited to Technology forum?

LewieP on
  • Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Anyone know if the new Nano's have any running/workout holders yet? My old mini had an armband that I loved to use.

So far, I can't find jack for the new nano I got though. Have to keep it in my pocket.

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Heir wrote: »
    Anyone know if the new Nano's have any running/workout holders yet? My old mini had an armband that I loved to use.

So far, I can't find jack for the new nano I got though. Have to keep it in my pocket.

the apple store has armbands.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar