As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hi, question for Xbox One owners

I'd like to try the Xbox One. Which Bundle would you recommend? (Lara Croft and Ultimate Gears of War) or (Alan Wake and Quantum Break?)
I really liked the first Tomb Raider remake, but haven't played Gears, Wake and Quantum looked awesome, I like the creators, but don't know how they turned out. I could always get Croft later.
Just asking for some opinions. Thanks.

• Options
    maramccallister@gmail.commaramccallister@gmail.com Registered User new member
    Oh, also I've been a PlayStation only player and I keep hearing about the red ring of death. That's not a thing any more right? Are there any well known, recurring problems like that on the XB1?

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Oh, also I've been a PlayStation only player and I keep hearing about the red ring of death. That's not a thing any more right? Are there any well known, recurring problems like that on the XB1?
    Yeah, RRoD was only a thing on the earlier 360 models. Not a thing anymore, and I don't know of any consistent hardware failures with the Xbone.
    Don't have any advice on the bundle, though. Don't have any of those games. Maybe ask the Xbox Live thread?

• Options
    maramccallister@gmail.commaramccallister@gmail.com Registered User new member
    cB557 wrote: »
    Yeah, RRoD was only a thing on the earlier 360 models. Not a thing anymore, and I don't know of any consistent hardware failures with the Xbone.
    Don't have any advice on the bundle, though. Don't have any of those games. Maybe ask the Xbox Live thread?

Thanks for replying and for the link! I'll check it out.