As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

IRC play?

kaliyamakaliyama Left to find less-moderated foraRegistered User regular
edited November 2007 in Critical Failures
Is anyone interested in doing a weekly RPG session? i'm pretty flexible as to what, though i'm only familiar with Shadowrun, the WoD and D&D.

fwKS7.png?1
kaliyama on

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    there are a bunch of game threads in this very forum! Take your pick!

There's a changeling game that's getting off the ground, though I'm not sure how many more players Terminal Stupidity is looking for.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    There's a few already going on in this forum, though I'm not sure if all of them are open to new members.

Actually, Hylianbunny's running a Firefly game over IRC that I'm participating in, and we could definitely take more players. Send him a PM or post in the thread if you're interested.

Plutonium on
  • Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I am indeed looking for one-two more people. Just a few things.

A) Game's generally around 8-9 PM EST on Mondays. You have to be able to consistently show. (Yes, I know, I violate this sometimes, but I try and at least give a bit of advance warning). If we're up to five/six people for the Malcontent's crew and only four people show for the session, they'll play and the others won't get any plot points to spend. Miss too many and I may give you the boot.

B) Check with everyone else in the crew, see what's being played, maybe hop in on Monday to get a feel for how things work. We don't need another Reader, for one thing. Be nice to avoid another person with a leaky brainpan, as well. :P

C) You'll have to secure your own copy of the Serenity RPG system somewhere.

If you're still up for it, toss a post into the appropriate thread.

That would be this one.

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oh man, if somebody decided to run a Delta Green game over IRC, I would love them forever.

Plutonium on