As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Weighted Companion Cube Keychains

SchmeckleSchmeckle Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Social Entropy++
I know that you're not really supposed to sell stuff on the forums, but I thought there may be an exception for everyone's favorite Weighted Companion Cube. A friend of mine is selling keychains of the weighted companion cube that are handmade. I believe they are $8 a piece. Here is a picture of what they look like:

Portal_Weighted_Companion_Cube_by_egyptianruin.jpg

I have ordered a couple as Christmas gifts for friends and since I know that everyone is excited about the Weighted Companion Cube plushies that are coming out in the near future, I thought that people may be excited about these. She also makes others like an FREE ADVERTISING and stuff like that so if you want anything else as a keychain just ask her and she may be able to hook you up. So anyway, if you want to get in contact with her, FREE ADVERTISING @ BUY MY CRAP is her e-mail address. If you do e-mail her, put in the e-mail where you heard about it so she is not totally confused why she's getting this e-mail.

Schmeckle on

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited November 2007
    Schmeckle wrote: »
    I know that you're not really supposed to sell stuff on the forums

and yet you did it anyway

Knob on
This discussion has been closed.