As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Receiving email in Greek characters in Outlook email

dz100dz100 Registered User new member
Hi, I hope that someone can guide me in setting up my email (outlook account using windows 7) to show Greek characters. I have received an email in Greek but it shows only question marks on the entire text. How can I set up my account to convert the received text into Greek characters to be able to read the email?

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    you may need to install the Greek language pack for Windows 7 itself.

try searching in Windows Update for the Greek language pack.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I would copy the text, go to Google Translate, and let it do it for me.
    But I would probably check for malware before I did that, or were you expecting email in a language you don't speak?

• Options
    I did expect an email from my brother-in-law. The email is safe, does not contain any malware. I did try the copy and paste of the email on google translator but it does not recognize the script. Thanks for your ideas though!

• Options
    I believe that I do need the language pack (Greek characters) and this is what I intend to do next. Thank you for the ideas!