As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - Telepathetic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - Telepathetic

Telepathetic

Telepathetic

http://campcomic.com/comic/328

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    CitizenOfZozoCitizenOfZozo Registered User regular
    Difficult to tell if these are just kids being weird or if there's something genuinely supernatural about them.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I'm not sure if the implication is she was wrong and she said yes anyways or if they really are that good.
    I am quite sure their appearance has freaked me out.

• Options
    Christian LeBlancChristian LeBlanc Registered User regular
    I used to think I could read people's minds; turned out I was just paranoid.

• Options
    DunamisDunamis Registered User regular
    "I'm not sure if the implication is she was wrong and she said yes anyways or if they really are that good."

The title of the strip is "Telepathetic"... in other words they are not telepathic lol.

• Options
    darius404darius404 Registered User regular
    Poor kid. Turns out the centaur was made of granite.

• Options
    Barnaby_vikingBarnaby_viking Registered User regular
    Katie,
    I joined just to say that I love this comic series and makes my day so much better everyday it is updated!
    So, thanks!!
    Also - I really think this could make a great tv show.

Thanks again for all your work!

• Options
    DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Pretty muh all the identical twins I've met (ie, two of them) could swear they shared a psychic link. So my guess is they're twins just being twins.

Except for their weird language, in one of the previous comics. Then again, that could also simply be twins being twins.

• Options
    HeedenHeeden Registered User new member
  • Options
    Lord NyaxLord Nyax Registered User new member
    I went to a summer camp where two of the counselors were twins. One day we had a kind of arts and crafts project where we were all given blank white masks and we were supposed to decorate them to look like "The real me" or something like that, and everyone split up into different groups. One of the twins was our group leader and he decorated his mask with a big black smile, a line of red glitter paint coming out of his nose (because he got nosebleeds a lot, he said) and a pair of stars over his left eye for reasons I can't remember.

Later that day we met up with the other groups and the other twin showed us his mask: it was exactly the same: black smile, red glitter nosebleed, two stars above the left eye.

So yeah, twins can be kind of weird.

• Options
    TeddTedd Registered User regular
    Difficult to tell if these are just kids being weird or if there's something genuinely supernatural about them.

Well, since they were both born with only one eye apiece I'm going with both weird and supernatural.

• Options
    xUsakoxUsako Registered User regular
    Oh, yay! The twins! They are my favourite campers!

• Options
    brian_finbrian_fin Registered User new member
    Dublin wrote: »
    Pretty muh all the identical twins I've met (ie, two of them) could swear they shared a psychic link. So my guess is they're twins just being twins.

Except for their weird language, in one of the previous comics. Then again, that could also simply be twins being twins.

Eh, I'm a twin (albeit fraternal) and I wouldn't say we share any sort of 'Psychic Link'. Identical is obviously different, but I think people just like to believe in that sort of thing because it's a cool idea they want to be true. I chalk it up to a bunch of coincidences or, more probable, the fact that twins spend/spent SO much freaking time together that their memories/experiences/interests etc. are so similar. We too have had some funny moments like this though xD and often we'll be talking about something and have a "I was JUST thinking about that" kind of moment; but what close friends don't?

Also unrelated, but is using the forums the only way to quote someone like this? New to the comic and PA in general, but campcomic only seems to feature the flag icon and an @ username feature (the latter of which seems also built for the forums, but it's cool!)

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    The forums have the quote feature built in, so it's just a button click. I'm pretty sure you could use BBCode without the spaces.
    [ Quote = " Username " ] Text [ / Quote ]
    in the comments, too. But it's probably easier to just tag.
    Briguy wrote:
    Test

• Options
    poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    They are aliens. Just like the kids from witch mountain.

• Options
    Sensei Le RoofSensei Le Roof Registered User regular
    Interesting image choice. Perhaps someone secretly wishes to be the centaur of attention?

• Options
    CampWguy2065CampWguy2065 Registered User regular
    That comic just proved that they are aliens. No doubt now.

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    They're so cute! They look like one of my close friends IRL lol. We need more strips featuring them.