As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Renewing a teaching certificate in Georgia

valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
I was certified to teach in Georgia in 2001. Teaching didn't work out here in Muscogee County and in my personal, and I let my certificate lapse without really bbothering with it.

Now that I'm married again and want to m I've to Atlanta, I would like to increase my job prospects with something i view as an actual career and not just work for now. I've done that too long already.

Doe anyone hear know how to go about renewing a cert in Georgia? I've read some websites, but I don't understandbthem, and I can't seem to find anything official.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I was certified to teach in Georgia in 2001. Teaching didn't work out here in Muscogee County and in my personal, and I let my certificate lapse without really bbothering with it.

Now that I'm married again and want to m I've to Atlanta, I would like to increase my job prospects with something i view as an actual career and not just work for now. I've done that too long already.

Doe anyone hear know how to go about renewing a cert in Georgia? I've read some websites, but I don't understandbthem, and I can't seem to find anything official.
    You need an expediter. That's literally their job. I don't know about Atlanta but in other areas it costs between 200-300 plus what the city/state charges, but your shit will go through correct and quick, and they'll argue your case on your behalf to their AHJ. Most of they time they do permits primarily, but they usually also do professional licenses and business licenses.

This is a good time for one. It will save you a day and a half of your time fucking around at the licensing office.

At least in DC it's all the same people and building, I know some engineers and a couple doctors who use permit expediters to handle their license requirements.

zepherin on