As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What happened to Ale Garza??!?!?

ZombieAsumaZombieAsuma Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Graphic Violence
Okay...I could have swore that whenever it was announced that Sean McKeever was going to be the new regular writer on Teen Titans after Adam Beechen that his regular artist was going to be Ale Garza. Yet so far Garza only drew a couple of pages in #50 and all of #51 and nothing in the three issues after that. Then Newsarama.com posted an interview with Eddy Barrows saying he was the new regular artist. However, I can't find anything as to what happened to Ale Garza and he won't answer questions about it on his Myspace. Is there a news story that I missed somewhere?

ZombieAsuma on

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited December 2007
    Okay...I could have swore that whenever it was announced that Sean McKeever was going to be the new regular writer on Teen Titans after Adam Beechen that his regular artist was going to be Ale Garza. Yet so far Garza only drew a couple of pages in #50 and all of #51 and nothing in the three issues after that. Then Newsarama.com posted an interview with Eddy Barrows saying he was the new regular artist. However, I can't find anything as to what happened to Ale Garza and he won't answer questions about it on his Myspace. Is there a news story that I missed somewhere?

Please use the General Comics Questions Thread for questions like these.

DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.