As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Zombie Attack Pencil Sketch

Crazy ArtistCrazy Artist Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Artist's Corner
Did this the other day, just wanted some critiques on it. Just tell me what I could have done better. Thanks in advance.

zombattackdh4.jpg

Crazy Artist on

• Options
    MossMoss Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Not an awful start, but you should try drawing from life and studying perspective. Try tidying up your lines as well, they're a little scratchy.

Moss on
  • Options
    ObilexObilex Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    You should pay more attention to the light sources on your clouds, right now they are just blobs of shade.

Obilex on
  • Options
    HallucinogenHallucinogen Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    If you fix or remove the perspective for the zombie on the ground, you have a very peculiar but interesting perspective overall. But I think the sketch needs more finish before a more constructive critique can be offered.

Hallucinogen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Wonder BreadWonder Bread Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The zombie lying by his feet looks very weird. It's too small, and his legs look like they are in a unnatural position. Also, The stance that the gunner is in looks quite awkward, and the zombie on the bottom right doesn't look like he's just been shot. His head would snap back. Try to clean up your lines as well.

Wonder Bread on