Options

Showing a page before it's been posted on

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/219411/the-official-bug-identification-thread-starring-arch-bugboy-and-fiendishrabbit/p8

As of this moment, there are only 7 pages of posts in the linked thread. But on the bottom of page 7, there's a link to go to the next page, and there are 8 pages listed as existing. When I go to page 8, it's formatted properly, but is otherwise empty. It's as if the page was built before there was a post to exist on that page.

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    any other examples on the forums of this?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Iruka wrote: »
    any other examples on the forums of this?

I've seen this kind of thing before when a spam post gets deleted completely and the forum is right on that 40/41 post edge. But that is historical; no clue if that is going on now.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah, im guessing it was just a spam user I nuked. it seemed to correct itself once I posted and deleted that post.