Options

[CoH]Return of the Phantom Menace Striking Back, Tues @ 8

ScooterScooter Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in MMO Extravaganza
Seeing as how it's been a long while, and also because my 2nd account is 'on break' and my Phantom is my only theme group I can run at the moment, it's time to dust off the PA All-Star All-Illusionists SG. For those of you who already have one, simple enough, this Tuesday at 8:00 EST we'll get together and do something depending on the levels that show up, since Phantoms are pretty much all over.

For those of you without a Phantom:

Phantom Alliance is a theme supergroup made up entirely of illusion controllers. Characters are named "_______ Phantom", have a Sentai-style uniform (with a Decoy Army lookalike optional 2nd uniform), color-coded by secondary set.

phantom3.jpg

phantom4.jpg

phantom5.jpg

Uniform info:

Color and chest logo are based on secondary set:

logos.jpg

That's Green/Rad, Orange/Sonic, Yellow/TA, Red/Empathy, Light Blue/FF, Purple/Kine, Dark Blue/Storm (the pic quality sucks, their logo is above the ying-yang).

Helmet details and cape pattern are up to the individual.

Uniform breakdown:
Head: Round Half Helmet (details optional)

Chest: Tight, Patent Leather, Pattern 6, Smooth shoulders, Smooth Leather gloves, Jewel belt

Legs: Patent Leather, Stripe 1, Shiny Leather boots, Stripe

Cya and your decoys on Tues!

Scooter on

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My Mr. Nancy is the greatest illusion controller character idea ever.

Ever.

This looks neat though.

Quid on
  • Options
    CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Finally, the uniform info I've been asking about for months... :P Can't make it on Tuesday though.

CyberJackal on
  • Options
    BlueDestinyBlueDestiny Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Is this for level 50 characters only? Also, this is on Virtue right?

EDIT: sorry, didn't see the line in the OP about levels.

BlueDestiny on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Btw, non-Phantom illusionists are welcome too. The more Decoy Armies the better!

Scooter on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    My Mr. Nancy is the greatest illusion controller character idea ever.

Ever.

This looks neat though.

Mr. Nancy is a robotic clown that employs comedically timed illusions and forcefields to protect our woefully underpowered children and terribly under-appreciated punchlines from the vile villainous scourge of villainy that plagues our fair city?

Oh no, wait - That's Robo the Clown

But I do remember Mr. Nancy tagging along as a sidekick during the Great Striga Adventure, and I heard he was an all right guy, so I guess I can see why you might confuse the two.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    So, in case the pictures didn't make it clear, the main costume color is white.

Scooter on
  • Options
    CitrusCitrus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Great time tonight, glad to see so many phantoms are still active. The Black Swan fight was pretty epic, she kept wandering into other mobs looking for backup. No match against the multiple Phantom Armies and Phantasms.
    illusionvsswan.jpg

I made this for ya scooter:
    logos.jpg

Citrus on
  • Options
    ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Eh the storm logo is the second lightning bolt. I've had my costume since the other boards were up.

Arcas on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Well, it's been the hurricane swirl for a while, cause no one could remember what it was the last time Phantoms came back. :o

Scooter on