As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Decking

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Decking

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Holy shit, there's a new SteamWorld game out! I love those games. They are so fantastic that they became insta-buys for me, starting with Dig 2.

And it's an ... rpg card game? Hmm, okay. I will definitely add this to my wishlist and maybe play it when it goes on sale.

And it's only on the Switch right now, so I can't even wishlist it.

Okay, then. I guess do what works for you Image & Form.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    You can wishlist stuff on Switch.

My Switch wishlist has like 8 games on it right now. There's a little blue text option on the eShop to add the game to your wishlist. Then to access your wishlist, click on your portrait icon in the top right corner of the screen while you're in the eShop.

• Options
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    You can wishlist stuff on Switch.

My Switch wishlist has like 8 games on it right now. There's a little blue text option on the eShop to add the game to your wishlist. Then to access your wishlist, click on your portrait icon in the top right corner of the screen while you're in the eShop.

I just wouldn't be playing it on Switch is the thing. I generally only use my switch for Zelda/Mario/Nintendo first party franchise stuff.

• Options
    Dark080matterDark080matter CrateriaRegistered User regular
    The Switch is a fantastic platform for it, though (as with a shockingly large amount of third-party stuff). I would recommend giving it the old college try first before you dismiss it.

• Options
    The Switch is a fantastic platform for it, though (as with a shockingly large amount of third-party stuff). I would recommend giving it the old college try first before you dismiss it.

I'm not dismissing it. It has more to do with the setup in my house, kids, Steam sales at bargain prices, etc.

Speaking of which, I'm not that surprised they went for Switch exclusivity first. Probably a lot more of a money-maker (which I don't begrudge them for).

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    For some reason I thought all of the SteamWorld products were affiliated with the Steam platform. I guess this is not the case?

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Correct, it's just a setting with robutts instead of humans.

steam_sig.png