Options

How often should you eat a pint of ice cream?

Redchip26Redchip26 Registered User regular
A while ago I had a full pint of Ben and Jerry’s for the first time and it was amazing. Sometimes I have full bars of chocolate too. I didn’t care at the time since I wanted to gain weight, but I don’t want to completely stop doing this. How often would you say it’s ok to have a full pint of ice cream or a full bar of chocolate?

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    This depends entirely on a person, their metabolism, and overall health goals.

Edit: You might want to consider just reading the similar thread you made earlier this year.

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/223387/should-you-compleatly-quit-junk-food/p1

Quid on
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Every single precious second of your stupid mortal life should be spent in a relentless berserk pursuit of ice cream pints to consume

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    well first of all, ice cream is properly measured in quarts

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Every single precious second of your stupid mortal life should be spent in a relentless berserk pursuit of ice cream pints to consume

With the exception of 5-10 minutes after locating a pint of ice cream, which should be spent frantically shoving it down your throat as quickly as possible, followed by a further 5 minutes screaming in agony as the brain freeze sets in.
    Then, it's back to the hunt.

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA mod
    If you are creating threads on this forum, you are wasting valuable time that could be spent putting ice cream in your face hole.

Here, I'll lock the thread to help you out.

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.