As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Where to buy a pin trading book / binder?

V1ncen7V1ncen7 Registered User new member
PAX is almost a month away and I'm trying to get ready to trade pins! I'm pretty new to pin trading and last year I saw people with books and binders to keep there pins in, while I had a box. Everyone was too busy flipping through each others books and binders to dig through my box. Where can I buy one of these pin books without spending too much money? I don't really know what they are called so I was having a hard time finding them online.

Thanks

• Options
    lanib2lanib2 Registered User new member
    Just wanted to pass along my own experience since I live in a place were I could not buy a pin folder or anything fancy. I went along to Office Works and Spotlight and made my own pin folder.

So I got a ring binder with a zip (pins don't fall out), some felt to back the pins on, cross-stitch plastic back stuff (cut to page size) and page protectors plastic sleeves open on 2 sides.

It has worked well and one folder holds 4-5 pages, with the page I just counted holding 37 pins.

Best of luck to you.