As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Comfy Office Chair for Remote Work

RehabRehab Registered User regular
Hello Help/Advice denizens, pretty straightforward matter here. I just started a remote work position last week and will be spending about nine hours per day for the foreseeable future sitting in it as I go about my business. Whatever I get will probably be purchased online from someone like Amazon, Walmart, or Woot. I'm not looking to buy used mostly because of the whole pandemic situation but also I may as well get something brand new that will last. Would rather have something pretty basic and straightforward like this than something that looks distracting and unwieldy like this. There is a decent gaming style chair that someone I know has from Micro Center that is black and red but taking a cursory glance at their site I wasn't able to see it and finding that exact chair is probably something of a long shot anyway.

Looking to spend anywhere from $40-$100 but could exceed that a bit. Other things I am thinking of getting are things like a backup headset and mouse and keyboard setup but all of that is for another time. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

NNID: Rehab0

• Options
    This can be removed, I found something based off of co worker suggestions.

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    What did you land on, out of curiosity?

• Options
    I ended up spending a little bit more and got this.