Options

Salsa classes in Seattle

ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
edited December 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
I live in Seattle.

I'd like to start taking salsa lessons. Normally I'd take them at the university, but I have too many credits as it is. So it looks like I'll take classes outside of the university.

I searched on Google and it came up with a bunch of stuff, but I don't know which ones are good, popular, etc. How would I find out more about it?

ege02 on

• Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Just talk to the dean of your college about force-adding more credits.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Or audit the class.

Salvation122 on
  • Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Gafoto wrote:

At the current rate I'm gaining credits and considering how long acquiring my double-degree will take, I already will have to do that. I just don't want to play that card too soon, if you know what I mean.

Auditing the class sounds like a great idea however.

ege02 on
  • Options
    khainkhain Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ege02 wrote:
    Gafoto wrote:

At the current rate I'm gaining credits and considering how long acquiring my double-degree will take, I already will have to do that. I just don't want to play that card too soon, if you know what I mean.

Auditing the class sounds like a great idea however.

They stop you from taking classes? I know at the UW at least that prior to the first day of class your limited to 19 credits, but after that you can take pretty much however many you want though I do believe every credit after 20 costs some. I'd just go talk to the dean, assuming you have good grades I doubt their going to turn down a student that wants to learn.

khain on
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Head down to SCCC and check out the non-credit classes. Hell, UW might have them, too.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png