As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Crime Adjacent

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Crime Adjacent

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    GrendusGrendus Registered User regular
    He's asking a lot of questions for a guy who just got access to a PS5. Just boot up Demon's Souls Remastered and ignore the police sounds outside the door.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Check if he's wearing a wire, Gabe!

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    Check if he's wearing a wire, Gabe!

https://youtu.be/5AsYaSut428

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    hurricane567hurricane567 Registered User new member
    The only correct response to the first question is "Who are you, the police?"

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I'm still not completely convinced that the PS5/Series X have actually launched yet, at least not in the UK. They don't seem to be manufacturing any.
    I'll believe it when finding stock is less like finding gold dust and I finally have one sitting under my TV.

• Options
    Giant SloarGiant Sloar Registered User regular
    The year 2021 of the Third Age. Here follows the account of Gabriel, at the finding of the Playstation V. "It has come to me, this one console. It shall be a heirloom of my house. All those who follow in my bloodline shall be bound to its fate, for I shall risk no hurt to the Playstation. It is precious to me, though I buy it with a great pain."

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Having actually seen the size of a Playstation 5 box, I didn't realize Gabe was almost 7 foot 12.