As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

UniverseV: Star Domination

Ultimate Universe StudioUltimate Universe Studio Registered User new member
edited July 2022 in Games and Technology
Hi guys,
I just released my first game for IOS/Android/macOS made in the Unity engine. It's a 2D turn-based sci-fi strategy game. Here is a short description:

Conquer the galaxy and defeat the mysterious elder race in this amazing 2D turn-based strategy game. To do this, you will have to build your own fleets with different ships equipped with modules of your choice. Your conquest will be supported by special game cards different for each race. These game cards can dramatically change the situation on the battlefield.
You will be able to play 5 different regular races, and 2 extra races. Each race has its own ships, modules for these ships, and game cards that really can be the game-changers. You will have to fight in 6 completely different arenas where each arena has its own unique abilities that dramatically can change your strategy during the battle.
1 player campaign mode
1-4 local players skirmish mode

I would be much grateful if you share your opinion with me. I'm also able to send some promo codes for people who will be really interested.

sgmhettdxcw7.png
1be4lu0cq8tb.png
i8l3h3wzy2cj.png
gkxzr87cgk4n.png
illez0si1kul.png
a0f67b21bt6l.png
j269axwt6rah.png
4xn4lzpy29oj.png

A duck! on

• Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Is that "short description" how it is described in the app stores. . .because I would probably just skip over it with that tagline. Definitely petty, but I have a thing about game descriptions that don't immediately grab me and that's the vibe I get.

. . .just my impression though and has nothing to do with the actual quality of the game or its gameplay. Also you might want to put whether you've gotten permission to post this thread or not.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
This discussion has been closed.