As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Questions??

BentunitBentunit Registered User regular
edited July 2004 in PAX Archive
Ok, I honestly just found out about PAX a week ago. I have already got a room but I have some questions about the events. I saw that there is going to be a Unreal tournament, how do i sign up for that?? Also it seems you guys are PAX veterans so is there any tips that you might have for me to optomize my PAX experience??????what stuff is going to be the best?? Thanx Guyz

Bentunit

Bentunit on

• Options
    Penguin Born To FragPenguin Born To Frag Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Did you pre-reg yet? I'm pretty sure I read something if you pre-reg you can sign up for PC Tournaments, if not, you can probably go by the pc area and they'll prob have a clipboard and sign up sheet as do all cons I've been too.

Penguin Born To Frag on
    "Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now." - Funny 'motivational' poster on ThinkGeek.com
  • Options
    jimdemonakosjimdemonakos Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Basically what Bentunit said, you can take care getting in to the tournaments during pre-reg. As for what stuff is going to be the best, its ALL gonna rock. ;)

jim.demonakos
    Bentunit wrote:
    Ok, I honestly just found out about PAX a week ago. I have already got a room but I have some questions about the events. I saw that there is going to be a Unreal tournament, how do i sign up for that?? Also it seems you guys are PAX veterans so is there any tips that you might have for me to optomize my PAX experience??????what stuff is going to be the best?? Thanx Guyz

Bentunit

jimdemonakos on