As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Caching of certain pages

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
Under Opera, I get some strange behaviour with the forums.

Trying to get to the index of the main forums or the index of SE takes a really long time, and just tonight it seems to taking so long as to be timing out. However if I click on a different forum that I don't regularly visit, like the Writer's Block, pages and posts load up quickly.

I'm not sure if it's something to do with the way my browser is handling the forums or the way the forums are sending things to my browser. Anyone know what's going on?

Brolo on

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I'm noticing similar problems, almost as if the information on what threads I have visited/posted in is too much for the intertube connection between PA and my house.

Aldo on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    I'm noticing similar problems, almost as if the information on what threads I have visited/posted in is too much for the intertube connection between PA and my house.
    In your case, it's the Dutch internets. It has a constant contact high from being in The Netherlands.

Thanatos on