Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Shroudinger's Cat

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Shroudinger's Cat!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Shroudinger's Cat

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    edited January 26
    Gabriel would clearly be a very specific type of Rimworld player if he could get past the 2D graphics. The kind that inspires moral panic legislation.

Overkillengine on
  • Options
    Train DodgerTrain Dodger Registered User regular
    If one had never seen the red teardrop on a Pengullet's chest before, from this angle, they might confuse it for a boner brought on by Gabe's scrote-clutching hand. :*

• Options
    Monkey Ball WarriorMonkey Ball Warrior A collection of mediocre hats Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm enjoying enshrouded, but it is totally just breath of the wild and valheim mixed together. Which is great, I love both those games. But it's not winning any awards for originality.

I never got into Pokémon, so Almost Pokémon but with Guns doesn't do anything for me.

"I resent the entire notion of a body as an ante and then raise you a generalized dissatisfaction with physicality itself" -- Tycho
  • Options
    GrendusGrendus Registered User regular
    In all fairness, Palworld is more like Ark, crossed with Pokemon. And Rimworld.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    If one had never seen the red teardrop on a Pengullet's chest before, from this angle, they might confuse it for a boner brought on by Gabe's scrote-clutching hand. :*
    <_<
    >_>
    “Confused”

• Options
    LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    All the genres are starting to feel done to death now. Like grime and the new prince of Persia are pretty fun metroidvanias with parrying, but make me think why do I need this?