Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Daddy Issues

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Daddy Issues!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Daddy Issues

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    Farmer_10Farmer_10 Registered User regular
    Even if your only contribution is a single outdated piece of artillery, what your child will remember as he's annihilating the french menace is that you were there.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Those horses were important in the earlier war against Atilla the Hun, though

He's not the steppe dad, he's the dad that stepped up

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    He was the dad who equestrican, not the who equestrican't.

• Options
    ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    At least he was in the fight. Playing a game a while back with my 11-year-old son.

I couldn't move my antiquated army fast enough to help him as he steamrolled the AI.

After the game, unprompted, he said to me after looking at the scores, "That's ok, dad. You did your best and that's what matters!"

He was so happy. And I guess...that's what matters?

I'll get it back. One of these days I'm going to rage quit and go fuck his mother.

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    There must be a glitch that allows you to mount the cannon to the head of the horse. With a spontaneous discharge at every whip.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Johnny17 wrote: »
    There must be a glitch that allows you to mount the cannon to the head of the horse. With a spontaneous discharge at every whip.

You should write a fanfic about a lone rider and their artillery horse, really believe in the idea and setting.

You know, make it your headcanon.

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Those horses were important in the earlier war against Atilla the Hun, though

He's not the steppe dad, he's the dad that stepped up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoG7gqet7nY

@Rhesus Positive 100 years pungeon! :wink: