Options

Bookmarks page 2 and also not holding its place in thread

MarekMarek Lurker ProA screen door... factoryRegistered User regular
I don't know if this is related to the current issues or if it is helpful to also point out, but bookmarks page 2 gives the "Something has gone wrong" message

Additionally, while this has always been a sporadic issue, bookmarks also do not take me to the last post read, they take me to the end of the thread, losing my place. This has become a much more frequent occurrence instead of sporadic.

XBL: Jason Marek
Marek on

• Options
    MarekMarek Lurker Pro A screen door... factoryRegistered User regular
    The keeping place error seems to have died back down.

XBL: Jason Marek
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    The bookmark taking me to the end of theead/bottom of next unread page thing is happening to me pretty much constantly on the mobile site the last week or two. (Chrome, Android).

No issues with desktop.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    The bookmark taking me to the end of theead/bottom of next unread page thing is happening to me pretty much constantly on the mobile site the last week or two. (Chrome, Android).

No issues with desktop.

Funny, for me it's the opposite. It happens often on desktop and never to my memory on mobile.

• Options
    PailryderPailryder Registered User regular
    i keep getting this today trying to add bookmarks
    pm1o1iaboca8.png

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    The function of adding and removing bookmarks still works for me after page refresh, but the function returns that same error for me now.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist