As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A La Hotel anyone?

Penguin Born To FragPenguin Born To Frag Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
Does anyone know of any relatively cheap hotels within the area of PAX. I know I'm a little late, but nothing to expensive. Any help is much appreciated in advance.

"Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now." - Funny 'motivational' poster on ThinkGeek.com
Penguin Born To Frag on

• Options
    JBob08JBob08 Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Two of my friends and I are going to be staying in the 2tree. We could always use one more to cut the cost down. We got a special for the 3rd night free so It'd cost you around $50 for all three nights. Right now I working to see if Dys is going to stay with us but I will know by Wed. You interested if he cant?

JBob08 on
  • Options
    WhitePantherWhitePanther Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    There's a Ramada about a block away. Was the best price I could find in Bellevue. I booked a package deal though, so I can't say what the price might be per night and all. Still worth a shot.

WhitePanther on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    It might not be too late to put in a priceline.com bid. Bid about 30-35 dollars, and you should get one safely. I got one at 28 a while ago...

Anyways, it's worth a shot. If that fails, use hotwire and grab the cheapest one in the area.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095