As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help my friend win a 20,000 dollar scholarship!

isaac17isaac17 Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Social Entropy++
I looked through the rules before posting this, and it appears to be within the forum rules, correct me if I'm wrong.

A good friend of mine, Blake VandeMerwe, has been working on getting a $20,000 scholarship, and he's made it to one of the final rounds. The whole system is based on votes, and he has the most votes out of anyone in the NATION for this round, but he's only ahead of his competitor by like 100 votes (at the time of writing this).

He asked me to try to pull in any votes I could, and these are the only forums I'm really a part of, so help him out!

whoring

For the last round we're going to try to get him to the top page on digg, so I'll probably be posting a link for that in a few weeks, if he gets to the final round.

Thanks!

isaac17 on

• Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    WROOOOONG

Randall_Flagg on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2008
    Hi!

Go fuck yourself with a rake!

Thanks!

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008

Plugging your personal website
    This comes off rather badly if you do it too soon after joining. It is known as "site-whoring," and you will be flamed. If you want to plug your (or anyone else's) site, put a link in your sig, or wait until you are an established reg.

Orikaeshigitae on
This discussion has been closed.