As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yet another name that game thread

TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Games and Technology
Ok, so I just remembered this game because of a Dark Tower reference someone made. It was like a DOS or Win95ish game, with two wizards trying to build towers, and you like, drew cards that would take magic to cast or whatever, and could build your tower up or zap levels out of your opponents tower? I loved that game, but can't for the life of me remember what it is called.

steam_sig.png
Tofystedeth on

• Options
    SilpheedSilpheed Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    It sounds like Arcomage to me.
    http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/arcomage

Silpheed on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    That's it! Got it in one. Thanks so much sir.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SilpheedSilpheed Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Arcomage is a game that originated IIRC from Might and Magic 7 and 8, as a minigame. Always useful to know if you can't find a copy of the standalone game.

Silpheed on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, I remember playing it in 7 and generally owning ass. I dled the demo, but it screws up the colors. STupid old ass games.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Silpheed wrote: »
    Arcomage is a game that originated IIRC from Might and Magic 7 and 8, as a minigame. Always useful to know if you can't find a copy of the standalone game.

If only Square had done that for Triple Triad. Well, they did, but in limited card release form.

I'd pay any amount of money for Triple Triad online.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576