As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Glitch in Pelican Bay?

redmill at domburg, 1911redmill at domburg, 1911 Registered User new member
edited May 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Hi everyone. I'm a n00b to this great, fun, smart, informative site--& a desperate n00b @ that.

Why am I desperate? I'm playing the (1st-class) game, legally downloaded on my Xbox 360, and ...

(spoiler! [Sorry, I dunno how to access a fancy, true spoiler block like y'all do.]) ...

... Spoiler! --the mime won't recognize the fact that I've obtained the invisible rope!

Here's my fear: I bought the wheel & the horn @ once, for I like(d) the minigames & so had coins to burn, so I burned 'em.

Should I have waited or something (for I haven't been prompted w/ a need to buy the horn)?

My case log tells me to give the mime the rope, but, when I try to, I can only ask him about the cult or tell him that I'm still searching for invisible s--t. No other option exist. I can't tell him I have the rope.

Do I have to start over or something?

(Not that that's a bad thing.)

redmill at domburg, 1911 on

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Get every mime item and then give them to him.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    redmill at domburg, 1911redmill at domburg, 1911 Registered User new member
    edited May 2008
    Really? (Wow.) Thanks, M. Pie!

But the case log, which I consult regularly, is a bit misleading then, no? Made it seems as if it's a 1-item-@-a-time kinda quest.

redmill at domburg, 1911 on
  • Options
    NATIKNATIK DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I thought the same as you, but given I was in no danger of losing access to the mime I decided to venture on and he will indeed only accept them after you gain all the items.

NATIK on
    steam_sig.png