As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Does PA forums have a Garry's Mod 10 server?

AssassinateMarcAssassinateMarc Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Games and Technology
I would like to find a regular server with knowledgeable friendly people. I want to build crazy awesome things and post videos of them. Does PA forums have a Garry's Mod community? I searched the forums and did not find anything.

AssassinateMarc on

• Options
    JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I would like to find a regular server with knowledgeable friendly people. I want to build crazy awesome things and post videos of them. Does PA forums have a Garry's Mod community? I searched the forums and did not find anything.

I think we used to, in the before times. If you have a Something Awful account, they have two or three very active servers, and an extremely handy wiki with information and an SVN Link to get you all the addons you'll need to play.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • Options
    AssassinateMarcAssassinateMarc Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Damnit something awful why do you have to have such good things. Always tempting me to spend 20 bucks on you.

AssassinateMarc on
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    It's actually only $10.

But then you can't post here ever again. There's no actual restriction, it's just the principle of the thing.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg