Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Games by Email: Axis & Allies

PoobliusPooblius Registered User
edited July 2008 in Games and Technology
Hi-

Forgive me if someone has a thread for this going. I'd like to find some other players for an online version of Axis & Allies. My friends and I have been playing here.

If you are interested just send me an email or post here.

Thx,
Pooblius

Pooblius on

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    thats pretty cool

Xaquin on
  • PoobliusPooblius Registered User
    edited July 2008
    If you're interested shoot me an email. We're pretty casual.

Pooblius on
  • ArcusArcus Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Just wanted to say that website is pretty cool. I've been looking for a way to play Risk with my friends after life moved us around the country, and this is a good alternative to having us all sit on our PCs for hours waiting for each other to make a move. Unfortunately, I've never played Axis & Allies nor Diplomacy, so I'll need to read up on those before I can consider playing with you. Thanks for the site though! :^:

Arcus on