Options

Where are the D&D Podcast Strips?

skrap1r0nskrap1r0n Registered User new member
edited October 2008 in Critical Failures
Thanks to the hilarious gaming session with Gabe, Tycho and Kurtz playing 4.0, I got back into D&D as a regular.

I saw one strip somewhere about the adventure, was the whole adventure ever fleshed out in comic strips or was that just a one-off? If so, where can I find them?

skrap1r0n on

• Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    The adventures of Acquisitions Inc. were illustrated on Wizards website. They were never fleshed out into a full comic, but there are two scenes per podcast.

durax on
  • Options
    skrap1r0nskrap1r0n Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    K thanks.

I am on wizards all the time, but was listening to the podcasts through iTunes, so i missed the strips.

skrap1r0n on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    They weren't really so much strips, just a scene from one part of the podcast.

A whole fleshed out storyline like they do for Penny Arcade Presents would be absolutely awesome. And yes, like you, I was brought back into D&D for 4e because of the podcasts. I even took the reins of the DM and I had NEVER been DM before when I played during 2.5 and for the short time after 3 came out. Just finished my first campaign storyline with my group and it was pretty decent. Especially for mostly new people.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png