As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Getting use to wacom tablet.

HolyHesusHolyHesus Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Artist's Corner
I got a tablet, but I never had a chance to use it much. It is frustrating not being able to see the image directly were you press the pen down. Critiques are very much welcome. I am also not extremely familiar with PS so any advice on that would be great!

Silent_Hill_by_HolyHesus.jpg

Silent Hill inspired

Shodan_like_by_HolyHesus.jpg

shodanlike i love cyborgs.

- :D

HolyHesus on

• Options
    Windowlicker77Windowlicker77 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm in the same boat I'm trying to get used to the tablet and digital painting all together. Its interesting what you can do. I like your second picture, not bad for getting used to using the pad. My first were really really in need of help.

Windowlicker77 on
  • Options
    Johnny_MemphisJohnny_Memphis Registered User new member
    edited January 2007
    I like the direction the first one was going in, but it looks like his hands are in pockets or something. It also appears that he is desperate need of urinary relief. The second one, while very nice, reminds me of that talking head from Peewee's playhouse.

I just started using a wacom myself, and it is extremley difficult to get used to, but I can't wait to see what I can really accomplish with it. It seems like you're on the right track though

Johnny_Memphis on
    jmsig1.gif