As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Driving in Ireland?

Cptn PantsCptn Pants Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Me and my cousins are going to Ireland in a few months and we want to rent a car. So i have a few questions.

1: How old do you have to be to rent a car in Ireland
2: Will I need an international drivers licence to drive there, if so how do i get one?

Cptn Pants on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited January 2007
    An important think to remember is that if you are in Cobh and someone steps in front of the car, do not stop. They will see that as a sign of weakness.

Tube on
  • Options
    javaCatjavaCat Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Drving in Ireland was pretty crazy. I kind of want to know why you want to rent a car. If its just for transport, Id suggest just using the bus/train/walking. But, if you just want to be able to drive there Im sure youll have fun.

javaCat on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    You don't need an international drivers license, but you will need to be at least 21 to rent a car, in all likelihood.

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Are we talking ROI or Northern Ireland?

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    Cptn PantsCptn Pants Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    ROI, Dublin and the outlying area to be specific.

Cptn Pants on