As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Guild Wars] A "free" MMORPG, one-time fee...

FishdertFishdert Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in MMO Extravaganza
Alright, so this is the new GW thread, since the other one died. Talk about the game here, favorite things, things you hate, etc.

I have an Necromancer Mesmer that I use to kill off casters by interrupting them painfully; works well for Monks. I also like Rangers, as they are capable of good damage, but I don't like them as much as N/Me or Hunters in WoW.

Anyone know anything new about GW2? I may get it, as long as there is a ton of people going to it and it doesn't suck. I remember how everyone abandoned Prophecies after I quit and Factions came out, and then I had no one to level with me in Prophecies. :(

Fishdert on

• Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I might get into this if they add jumping and remove invisible pathing walls.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    aunsophaunsoph Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    delroland wrote: »
    I might get into this if they add jumping and remove invisible pathing walls.

Perhaps my biggest GW pet peeve.

Oh hey, I need to come down from this two feet high ledge. I think I'll just ju- oh wait, no... instead, I'll circle around a whole fucking mountain to get down there. :v:

aunsoph on
  • Options
    citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Someone at GW Guru put together a guide to all the Wintersday content. I think it runs through the 5th so there's still a couple of days left to pick things up if you're interested.

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10344103

citizen059 on