As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

gonnhorrea belts are the new black

pogo mudderpogo mudder Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Social Entropy++
I don't know if they show such adverts in the realms of new england, but in regular england they have this advertising campaign on like every channel atm trying to get people to have safe sex.
The adverts are shot in bars and stuff, and anyone who's seen them will know that almost everybody drinking there are wearing these ridiculous necklaces, tops and belts with GONNHORREA! and CHLAMYDIA! written on them.

my plan is to purchase one of these belts for next time my uni friends make me go out, does anyone know how or where i might go about doing this?

what a work of art is man, and the most boring choice you can make
pogo mudder on

• Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You probably could just make your own, not sure if the market of scaring away the opposite sex is that large. Or same sex for that matter.

Anyone find STD's kinky?

Jigrah on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    hm

:|

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You may find that this thread would be better received in Help & Advice.

Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited January 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »
    You probably could just make your own, not sure if the market of scaring away the opposite sex is that large. Or same sex for that matter.

Anyone find STD's kinky?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pozzing

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    aye your probably right, just thought i'd see if people had any ideas here first before i posted it in a forum where people actually need help and advice with STD's heh

pogo mudder on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Jigrah wrote: »

Anyone find STD's kinky?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pozzing

What a shitty thing to get off on, it's not like a reoccurring thing.

"Shit yeah, give me aids again"

Jigrah on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I once saw a guy on television who claimed to get off on having his testicles torn from his body.
    that is the worst kind of fetish

pogo mudder on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited January 2009
    17/f/herpes lfm

Unknown User on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I once saw a guy on television who claimed to get off on having his testicles torn from his body.

Did he have them stapled back on each time he wanted to get off?

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    one can only hope

pogo mudder on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Is testicular torsion his version of masturbation?

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    BYToady wrote: »
    Is testicular torsion his version of masturbation?

god no

it's no one's form of masturbation

trust me on this

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I guess it could be a logical extension of those STD dating sites.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You have to feel bad for those dudes who are so messed up their particular fetish either can only be done once or can't be done at all.

But not too bad because ewww gross that guy gets off on being made into a festive hat

matthias00 on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    matthias00 wrote: »
    You have to feel bad for those dudes who are so messed up their particular fetish either can only be done once or can't be done at all.

But not too bad because ewww gross that guy gets off on being made into a festive hat

I think that most of those people have just exhausted the potential of all their previous fetishes for interesting them.

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Zoel wrote: »

I think that most of those people have just exhausted the potential of all their previous fetishes for interesting them.

That's probably true.

But maybe somewhere out there, there's the one guy who never really got excited by sex. All his life he never figured out why everyone was in such a big fuss over it... until the day he accidentally enveloped the lower half of his body in concrete.

I'd feel pretty bad for that guy.

matthias00 on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Man I mean my fetishes aren't that weird but I hate that all of mine are more related to physical attributes than actions.

Like, if you're really really into bondage or group sex or whatever, you can realize that desire if you put your mind to it, without too much difficulty.

Meanwhile here I am, pining after nonexistent women with tits down to their knees and it's like man

man

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Zoel wrote: »

That's probably true.

But maybe somewhere out there, there's the one guy who never really got excited by sex. All his life he never figured out why everyone was in such a big fuss over it... until the day he accidentally enveloped the lower half of his body in concrete.

I'd feel pretty bad for that guy.

"Oooh, I can feel it hardening"

Jigrah on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2009

Was it teefs?

A duck! on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    A duck! wrote: »

Was it teefs?

bahahhaha

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    A duck! wrote: »

Was it teefs?

oh good show sir

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    pfffttt, hahaha, I love you duck.

What have you been up to lately?

The Sneak! on