As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

T-Shirts Online (UK)

IncendiusIncendius Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Alright, so I was looking at this
thread and was thinking "Wow some of these t-shirts are pretty cool." Unfortunately it then clicked that I live in the UK and do not want to pay $25 shipping. (To be fair Threadless had pretty reasonable shipping prices, but almost every tee I liked was sold out :|)

So basically, I want to know if there are any companies like Threadless or ImaginaryFoundation that operate out of the UK?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]
[/FONT]

Edited because BBcode is the enemy.

Incendius on

• Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    The closest I know of is Teetonic, but it's a much smaller-scale affair than threadless.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    corcorigancorcorigan Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I've been stung pretty badly when buying clothes from the USA. I wouldn't suggest it.

corcorigan on
    Ad Astra Per Aspera
  • Options
    IncendiusIncendius Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I've had a look at the Teetonic site, you're right about it being on a much smaller scale, thats for sure. All the same, it seems pretty cool and I'm tempted to order one or two of the designs; thanks for the suggestion!

Incendius on