As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Archer: BACK!!!!

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Archer's ringtone is mulatto butts

as in black ass mama

white ass daddy

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    And his mothers' is Teutonic Butts, which makes it even more hilarious.

sig.gif
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Stuff like this makes me wonder a) how many ARGs were created that no one found, and b) in the aforementioned cases, how many people "found" them.

In todays age, PR will not be allowed to go unnoticed, especially if money was put into it. These things get leaked and pushed to go viral if they don't organically start. The answer for "created but no one found" lies at 0 (1 if you count frog fractions 2..... don't ask just play frog fractions)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »
    And his mothers' is Teutonic Butts, which makes it even more hilarious.

That was Kriegers, not Mallory.

• Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    I've had that Mulatto Butts ringtone for ages. It's good.

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Krieger, out!

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    So, A-Team? A-Team.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I'd be fine if they went A-Team next

It would probably fit better than what they tried to do this season with the cast by shoehorning everyone into A/B plots with not enough material for both groups at times

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Ray Speculation:
    Full cyborg body that he shares with Barry (and Other Barry)?

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »
    Ray Speculation:

An episode where they
    stick ray into barrys body,
    but "the spirit lingers" and they make endless ghost in the shell jokes could be pretty good.

So was this season a step to just write out woodhouse, and heill never be mentioned again? Did his voice actor die?

Pam and Krieger's VA's did a AMA that was pretty much nothing but archer quotes for answers. It was pretty fun.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    OG Woodhouse retired. I guess last season was a replacement guy but dunno what's happened with that.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Ray Speculation:
    At least then he would finally have another man in him.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Ray Speculation:

Phrasing?

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Dranyth wrote: »
    Ray Speculation:

Phrasing?
    Pretty sure that "Phrasing" only works when it was an unintentional innuendo.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Just caught up on the last three episodes.

God dammit Krieger . . .

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Krieger was kinda pants on head, wasn't he.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »

Almost like he wasn't the Kreiger we know....

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »

Almost like he wasn't the Kreiger we know....

Eh, he seemed a little too aware of the whole Hitler clone accusation.

The smashing of the computer seemed weird though. Not just for the non-sequiter but also because there should still be the storage media even if the screen was smashed. But it would be fitting for Krieger to totally overlook something obvious like that.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    I dunno, this finale was kind of the season itself in a nutshell. A couple funny moments, but mostly either "over the line" or mediocre.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I'll have to plow through it again to be sure, but honestly I think this was overall my favourite season.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    I'll have to plow through it again to be sure, but honestly I think this was overall my favourite season.

Clearly someone has forgotten Archer Vice.

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I can't say I've hated a season of the series, but Archer Vice didn't resonate with me the same way.

Not every episode was gold, but what can I say, a few fun moments and one
    closet
    RAMPAGE later and I'm on Team Live Badass.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    He's dead in the dumbwaiter. I'm calling it.

Wasnt the last thing we saw of woodhouse was him stuck under the medicine ball in the gym?

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Well, we watched all 5 season on Netflix finally and I have to say Archer Vice was just awful, like jump the shark awful. Hate what they did to Pam, hate what they did to Carol, and it still bugs the hell out of me that they show or mention every dang character screwing all the time EXCEPT for the one gay guy.

edit: also what the heck was up with the constant burp and fart jokes? I certainly don't remember that many in the other seasons

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    azith28 wrote: »
    He's dead in the dumbwaiter. I'm calling it.

Wasnt the last thing we saw of woodhouse was him stuck under the medicine ball in the gym?

No they gave him money to get the baby shower decorations and showed him decorating

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Well, we watched all 5 season on Netflix finally and I have to say Archer Vice was just awful, like jump the shark awful. Hate what they did to Pam, hate what they did to Carol, and it still bugs the hell out of me that they show or mention every dang character screwing all the time EXCEPT for the one gay guy.

What did you think of the two part episode with Ray, Cyril, and Archer?

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    I honestly had mixed opinions on Archer Vice (though I didn't hate it or anything), but I thought this last season was good. I think I'd just rather see them doing spy stuff :P

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    God dammit thread title.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    I honestly had mixed opinions on Archer Vice (though I didn't hate it or anything), but I thought this last season was good. I think I'd just rather see them doing spy stuff :P

Yeah, that's where the best shenanigans are at. Archer Vice leaned way too heavily on making everything reliant on an actual continuity, and that's just not a good focus for the style of the show. Bringing up bits from old episodes is good, but convoluted ways to tie everything together to one story did not entertain me at all.

It also made Mallory way too prominent in terms of fucking over everybody 24/7. She's great when she's getting to be a jerk, but when she's always right there screwing up everybody's lives? That got old really fast, because there was zero benefit to anybody actually hanging around and doing what she said. At least with the spy stuff, they're actually getting paid to put up with her, instead of leaving me wanting everybody to shoot her in the face and roll her in a ditch for being such an asshole that it wasn't even funny anymore.

Ninja Snarl P on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Well for everyone else who also checked in here because of the thread title.

At least this thread is finally on page 99 and soon we'll never have to see it again.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Well for everyone else who also checked in here because of the thread title.

At least this thread is finally on page 99 and soon we'll never have to see it again.

Next thread title: "Archer may or may not be back depending on when you read this"
    :P

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Archer: BACK tattoos!!!!

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Archer Vice had good jokes that they ran into the ground by doing them over and over again for the entire season. It's why we liked Archer and the guys escapades in South America we had new jokes instead of Pam's coke addiction.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    The crocodile scene was great

And Ray
    feigning being paralyzed and forcing Archer to carry him through the jungle only to reveal that he could walk the whole time, and Archer being entertained by that

was just the best part of all of Archer Vice

• Options
    CokomonCokomon Our butts are worth fighting for! Registered User regular
    Archer Vice had good jokes that they ran into the ground by doing them over and over again for the entire season. It's why we liked Archer and the guys escapades in South America we had new jokes instead of Pam's coke addiction.

"Yaaaaaaayyy!!!" *claps hands excitedly*

post.png
    Twitter: Cokomon | dA: Cokomon | Tumblr: Cokomon-art | XBL / NNID / Steam: Cokomon
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Teasing me with 12 updates!

Eat a buffet of dicks!

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    I am good with Archer Vice because of, at the very least, this one thing:
    archer-5x06-2.jpg

"What the shit, Loggins?!"

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Yeah the Danger Zone country version is great

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    Danger Zone Country Version still takes a back seat for me for just the concept of Kenny Loggins running around trying to make a deal for his briefcase full of radioactive ore/damned souls

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    "...possible Faustian bargain maker..."