As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Small Dicks and Lazy Eyes: Organi[chat]

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    LaOs wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    I should have clarified- for credit

I know I will havet o pay monies, but I need to re do physics

Athabasca is accredited and you receive University credit. It's accredited by the AUCC, so maybe you need something American? There has to be some sort of correspondence option in the US, no? Have you gone to any other University/College previously? Look to find out if they have Distance Learning or online versions of their courses (or do this for any local University).

Wouldn't something like University of Phoenix have that?

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010

try the Open University. I know that they let students from European countries take their courses, so it might be world-wide, and exams and stuff can apparently be negotiated so that it doesn't entail being in the UK.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    if I had a monster cock I would just casually wear really tight slacks to work

I'd get a job as a personal trainer. Or a naked guy in the gym locker room at the very least.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    I see y'all talkin bout penis in hurr.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    misspoke is a stupid euphemism

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100203/ap_on_bi_ge/us_toyota_recall

you misspeak when you mean John but you say Joan

he was just wrong

so just say, oops, I was wrong. the right thing to do is actually ___

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Meh

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Colorado State University has most of its courses online now. It is an accredited state school.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHyD_LU758

I will never stop loving this clip.

He was actually in game informer a month or two ago and they asked him about it. Pretty funny.

wazilla on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Accredit to team.

Honk on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Honk, you ain't in phalla with me. Who the hell do I get to vote against now?

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Inq isn't that clip just of the opening round? So while impressive its not like he would have been out/that decided the match.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Gonmun wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »

Athabasca is accredited and you receive University credit. It's accredited by the AUCC, so maybe you need something American? There has to be some sort of correspondence option in the US, no? Have you gone to any other University/College previously? Look to find out if they have Distance Learning or online versions of their courses (or do this for any local University).

Wouldn't something like University of Phoenix have that?

I was thinking that the University of Phoenix was the only name I could think of for American correspondence Universities, but I haven't ever looked into its accreditation or validity, and we've never had any applications come through here at work with coursework taken there, so it hasn't come up professionally either. I would imagine that it's probably just an American equivalent of Athabasca.

[Edit]
    Also, I really suggest he looks into what his local University can offer for distance learning. I know at the U of S here some of the regular courses are offered via correspondence.

LaOs on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited February 2010
    wazilla wrote: »

I'd get a job as a personal trainer. Or a naked guy in the gym locker room at the very least.

most of the guys who like hanging around in the gym locker room naked have no business being seen naked.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Inq isn't that clip just of the opening round? So while impressive its not like he would have been out/that decided the match.

Yeah, he goes on to lose the match over all. Though it did decide one of the match points. That said it's still an amazingly clutch play.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I hate the interview and candidacy process of dating.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    syndalis wrote: »

most of the guys who like hanging around in the gym locker room naked have no business being seen naked.

You see, that's the thing. I'd sell space on my body as advertisements.

wazilla on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm sorry mang, while I have time enough to make the vote each day I don't have time to actually participate much. So I figured I shouldn't be in it just taking up a spot, sad though because I heard that cj phallas are always awesome. :?

Honk on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    woohoo! books have arrived!

What kind of books?

S. E. Nielsen et al. 2008. Understanding Video Games: The Essential Introduction London: Routledge, and E. J. Aarseth 1997. Cybertext: Perspectives On Ergodic Literatire London: The John Hopkins Press.

Fancy. For uni or just for fun?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    syndalis wrote: »

059d777a72ernude.jpg

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    i passed by a planet fitness monday night when i picked up my glasses

the entire front of the building is all plate glass, you can see everything

so many cardio machines

it took me a second to realize that weights were present

Organichu on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    Feral wrote: »

Just show her your wang.

_J_ on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

but if you're in a business meeting and someone disagrees with you

you just have to stand up and look down at your crotch significantly

then kinda quirk an eyebrow and say "moving on"

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the info guys!

Arch on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    _J_ wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »

Just show her your wang.

Not a bad idea.

Feral on

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    I'm sorry mang, while I have time enough to make the vote each day I don't have time to actually participate much. So I figured I shouldn't be in it just taking up a spot, sad though because I heard that cj phallas are always awesome. :?

No worries, I think I am going to just try to kill off Ahava and B:L this time around then. Someone has already tried to kill me off so I feel at home.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010

It helps if you perch your leg up on your chair and lean on it.

wazilla on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Being in an open relationship is all hard and shit. People go "Hurr hurr are you a slut" and I am all "Excuse me, sluttery is easy, this shit is difficult."

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010

Yeah, he goes on to lose the match over all. Though it did decide one of the match points. That said it's still an amazingly clutch play.

No he didn't.

That round was match point.

They had already tied 1-1.

The myth is that was for the championship.

That round was actually for 3rd place.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

and that one guy in the office who does the shooter mcgavin hey buddy finger gun thing

you can just smile and respond by pretending your giant cock is a shotgun, and giving him a quick reload

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Being in an open relationship is all hard and shit. People go "Hurr hurr are you a slut" and I am all "Excuse me, sluttery is easy, this shit is difficult."

I don't know how you people do it. My brain just couldn't function that way.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited February 2010

my friend was in an open relationship for a while

I think she had a book called the ethical slut

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Thank you!

SRSLY

Edit: skippydumptruck, The Ethical Slut is basically the Bible of polyamory. It is a very, very good book, and the use of the word "slut" just means "be sex-positive! don't be afraid of intimacy!" They don't actually advocate sleeping around with a bunch of anonymous partners.

Feral on

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »

No worries, I think I am going to just try to kill off Ahava and B:L this time around then. Someone has already tried to kill me off so I feel at home.

Nice! :D

I will keep up to date with the narration for fun.

Honk on
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Or casually playing the bongos on it when making an important but unsupportable point

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    So wait, I am confused Dread Pirate whatever

is your relationship "we are a couple but we can still sleep with other people?"

Arch on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

No he didn't.

That round was match point.

They had already tied 1-1.

The myth is that was for the championship.

That round was actually for 3rd place.

The announcer in the video I posted clearly states that Justin is on the "verge of putting Daigo down 1 nothing"

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    This project is going to end in me killing someone. I'm acting as a consultant for a school on an access control project. It should be fairly straight forward but nothing is going right but the phone call I had is the last fucking straw. The school wanted some mag locks put in. Not a big deal but in most jurisdictions it requires the fire marshal signing off on them before the system goes live. It's a pretty big deal and I've pointed it out to the school a dozen times. I've told them verbally, I've told it to them via e-mail and I have sent it in written form. And each time they've told me that they are exempt.

Except I just got off the phone with their local fire marshal who spent 20 minutes ripping me a new one before I could get a word in. Now I'm compiling all of the documentation to keep us from having issues. The school is likely to have to eat a fine and is frankly lucky they are lucky he's not demanding they rip it out or isn't shutting down the school until they are in compliance. Fucking retardation.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    work is sucky, man :(

edit: alt response, send them all your documentation and put a nice cover letter that explains why this is not your fault and has an image of your giant penis to forestall arguments

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

my friend was in an open relationship for a while

I think she had a book called the ethical slut

Ha, I have seen and perused that book.

It does look like a lot of work.

desc on
This discussion has been closed.