As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MICHAEL BAY ON]Bad Company 2: Carl Gustav is king!

1575859606163»

• SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    WMain00 wrote: »
    Fucking dickhead on some random server was constantly shooting me. It's nice to get vengeance by TASTING HIS TAGS!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

heh

tags

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • NumiNumi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Waffen wrote: »
    Witchdr wrote: »
    I will never get tired of the following:

Man it looks like theres a guy in a window.... fuck it i'll just blow out the wall and kill him.

What's even better than this is

"Sniper flash from window"

Blow window up and see the Halo 3 silly goose fall out of the destroyed window.

And Yes, I associate all the Halo 3 crowd as Recons in this game. They all need to die.

Not shotgun-wookie, as he throws sensors he becomes a scholar and a gentleman.

Numi on
  • MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arrath wrote: »
    Klyka wrote: »
    SkannerJAT wrote: »
    Are there as many bullshit moments in this multi-player as there are in MW2? Cause I am thinking about picking it up but I already have one shooty MP game.

No. No there are not.

By far. This game is almost calming to play.

Unless your entire teams is made of Recons. However, playing hardcore frequently allows me to execute them. With the MP-412.

Mechanical on
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    shotgun recon is my favorite recon

M.D. on
  • TwistedJesterTwistedJester Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    My favorite random kill so far was when I was knifing down a door to exit a building.

Except the door stayed in place and I shived the guy on the other side of the door instead.
    The other night on Nelson Bay I was sitting in one of those tiny houses near the last MCOMs, just shooting guys in the distance with slugs. Carbonfire and someone else flanked around it and were going to try to get the drop on me but I saw them through the window. They went up to the door (which was still intact) and I just unloaded on it with the M1911 and somehow managed to kill both of them only using three or four bullets.

It was awesome.

TwistedJester on
  • ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Once I was knifed after calling in a mortar strike. I watched on the killcam as my mortar strike decided I had been aiming at the leaf 3 inches in front of my face, and pounded my knifer and a guy that spawned off of him into gruel. Sweet, sweet revenge.

Arrath on
  • ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Is there a way to see statistics on each weapon?

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • SF_DhalsimSF_Dhalsim Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    My favorite random kill so far was when I was knifing down a door to exit a building.

Except the door stayed in place and I shived the guy on the other side of the door instead.
    The other night on Nelson Bay I was sitting in one of those tiny houses near the last MCOMs, just shooting guys in the distance with slugs. Carbonfire and someone else flanked around it and were going to try to get the drop on me but I saw them through the window. They went up to the door (which was still intact) and I just unloaded on it with the M1911 and somehow managed to kill both of them only using three or four bullets.

It was awesome.

I was on Panama Canal and had already ran around the map twice, needed to take a crap so I rigged my mirror so I could see the tv off of it and hid in building next to A not realizing I was capping it. Some guys ran through the entire area trying to find me. I mean I would've engaged in any other situation but man I'm taking a crap and I'm incredibly vulnerable since I'm playing backwards on my toliet. Anyways they discover me right as it caps and I light up 7 of them, while still on the toliet.

Albeit nothing crazy like 2 headshots with one bullet 600000000 miles away and nothing crazy awesome in-game, still one of my favorite kills series due to me being on the toliet.

I think I might want to be on the toliet more often while playing this game since I have a k/d of like .87

SF_Dhalsim on
    sig-1355736.jpg
    sig-1355747.jpg
    SC2: XxKhrushchev.539
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Zzulu wrote: »
    Is there a way to see statistics on each weapon?

At the main menu choose multiplayer -> weapons & gadgets (or something like that). Choose a weapon and click details to see how many kills you have with it and how far away the next star is.

Peewi on
  • Flippy_DFlippy_D Digital Conquistador LondonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    TMI ITT

Flippy_D on
    p8fnsZD.png
  • ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    SF_Dhalsim wrote: »

It was awesome.

I was on Panama Canal and had already ran around the map twice, needed to take a crap so I rigged my mirror so I could see the tv off of it and hid in building next to A not realizing I was capping it. Some guys ran through the entire area trying to find me. I mean I would've engaged in any other situation but man I'm taking a crap and I'm incredibly vulnerable since I'm playing backwards on my toliet. Anyways they discover me right as it caps and I light up 7 of them, while still on the toliet.

Albeit nothing crazy like 2 headshots with one bullet 600000000 miles away and nothing crazy awesome in-game, still one of my favorite kills series due to me being on the toliet.

I think I might want to be on the toliet more often while playing this game since I have a k/d of like .87

I'm...I'm not really sure how to respond to this.

Arrath on
  • SJSJ College. Forever.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Toilet ownage itt

SJ on
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Arrath wrote: »

I'm...I'm not really sure how to respond to this.

I would say that he's full of shit, but not in the literal sense, obviously. :P

Lawndart on
  • AsheAshe Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Oh my.

Ashe on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2010
    Time for a new thread.

Flippy_D on
    p8fnsZD.png
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yesterday I spawned on pannycakes (who was sitting in a bush S.N.I.P.I.N.G.) and was IMMEDIATELY knived. Like,I don't even know how that is possible but there was NO delay. Just spawn-knived. I mean,the kniving animation takes longer than that but there was nothing.

Whoever that was, man, that was crazy.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Suriko wrote: »
    So i've been trying some BC2 on kakos's machine and I feel like I'm not able to kill things with guns. I would like a much large notification of when someone dies.

First round 11 kills with the sniper rifle 62 shots fired :x

Well, it does say in pretty big text "KILLING AN ENEMY +50" with the name below it...

on my screen it seems like all the 'killed x with y' is in friken 4pt font.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Klyka wrote: »
    Yesterday I spawned on pannycakes (who was sitting in a bush S.N.I.P.I.N.G.) and was IMMEDIATELY knived. Like,I don't even know how that is possible but there was NO delay. Just spawn-knived. I mean,the kniving animation takes longer than that but there was nothing.

Whoever that was, man, that was crazy.

He probably meant to knife the guy you spawned on and you just happened to appear in a place that put the knife inside you.

Peewi on
  • nowayman xynowayman xy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

It was awesome.

I've lurked for two years but this post was disturbing enough for me to create an account.

Really?

nowayman xy on
    BF4: nowaymanblue
  • EnglishBobEnglishBob Registered User regular
    edited March 2010

It was awesome.

I've lurked for two years but this post was disturbing enough for me to create an account.

Really?

Did the story influence your username?

EnglishBob on
  • IsidoreIsidore Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I don't think EA were quite thinking of shit-killing when they came up with the phrase "Battlefield Moment" but I think it still qualifies.

If it's true.

Isidore on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    on my screen it seems like all the 'killed x with y' is in friken 4pt font.

Yeah, I'd like it to be a bit more prominent.

Not MW2 "EPIC MEGASHITTER GIGAKILL!!!1!" style, though.

Echo on
  • TwistedJesterTwistedJester Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I would play a game that has "MEGASHITTER GIGAKILL"s.

TwistedJester on
  • nowayman xynowayman xy Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    EnglishBob wrote: »

It was awesome.

Really?

Did the story influence your username?

No. It's my xbox live user name. It does fit, though.

nowayman xy on
    BF4: nowaymanblue
  • SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    oh man

i had a motion mine down and i saw this motherfucker coming up behind me trying to get a knife kill

so i hit the knife button and whip around and literally owned him before he could get me

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • MovitzMovitz Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    The fix for turret speed that Carbonfire posted, why is it not in OP? I can't find it:(

Movitz on
  • iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Is there no voice chat in this game for teams/groups on XBL, or am I just dumb? I played with Sheep a bit on Saturday before I pitched a fit, but I never heard any talking. Which is odd for Sheep. Normally he's laughing at people as they stroll by while he ruins them with a shotgun.

iTunesIsEvil on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Movitz wrote: »
    The fix for turret speed that Carbonfire posted, why is it not in OP? I can't find it:(

it god damn better be in the next OP

tyrannus on
    edited March 2010
    I would play a game that has "MEGASHITTER GIGAKILL"s.
    I think we do now, thanks to SF_Dhalsim.

Flippy_D on
    p8fnsZD.png
  • MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Could my name get added to Op? My soldier name is Machismo.

What is the turret fix you are talking about? I don't see it in the thread or in the Op.

Machismo on
    steam_sig.png
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    new thread here

tyrannus on
  • Raoulduke20Raoulduke20 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, just realized my name isn't in the OP either even though I know it was there during the beta. BongRipsPalin is my ingame name.

Raoulduke20 on
    signatureih.jpg
This discussion has been closed.