Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[mini Phalla] Green Day

REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface RageingtonRegistered User regular
edited July 2010 in Critical Failures
green%20day%20logo.jpg

What's a Phalla?

See all the standard phalla rules? They apply here.

The theme for this game centers around the Green Day albums American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. The wiki for these may be helpful to you.

This phalla is for 30 players. Signups will be open until we get that many and I will do my best to throw out PMs before the end of any days. This will be an aggressive Phalla, but is fairly vanilla. Vote close will happen at 4pm PST. Be aware that I am on my way home an hour before that from work and can't answer your terrible questions until I get home...often after vote close.

Here is the sample Villager PM:
Spoiler:

You must make 2 posts per day minimum including one Red Vote post. Failure to meet activity requirements will result in a warning. A second warning results in you being replaced. No they don't have to be consecutive.

Beware that this is my first Phalla I've ever run. If it is horridly imbalanced or I fail at running it, too bad. :P

Please sign up in bolded lime.

1. The Anonymous
2. romanqwerty
3. Kias
4. samurai6966
5. Dunadan019
6. daniant
7. Sir Fabulous
8. jdarksun
9. Toxic Toys
10. Teucrian
11. The_Reflection