As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

League of Legends

1585960616264»

• Options
    SvidrigailovSvidrigailov Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I am the proest Akali.

Doran's Blade w/ 2 AD Quints, Sorc Shoes, Giant's Belt, Mejai's, Rylai's, Zhonya's, Nashor's Tooth if you have time.

That is the proest Akali build.

Svidrigailov on
    Neither the whole of truth nor the whole of good is revealed to any single observer, although each observer gains a partial superiority of insight from the peculiar position in which he stands. It is enough to ask of each of us that he should be faithful to his own opportunities and make the most of his own blessings, without presuming to regulate the rest of the vast field.
  • Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    the empress of erudition?

Sticks on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    the viceroy of victory

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Dubh wrote: »
    Wimble wrote: »
    because I am the rajah of reason, the sultan of sense and the tycoon of thought

the lord of logic, furor of fact, a knight of knowledge

NOPE.AVI

fuhrer

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    i am the voice in tetris attack that says stop

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    i have a rockin booty

Swill on
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    The Viscount of Verisimilitude.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    just played a game as rammus

was getting assists like mad, their team was afraid of me

ended up going even with assists

but my god my team was so mad at me

they expected me to follow them into the 1v5 they were planning

Swill on
  • Options
    Carson VendettaCarson Vendetta Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    newegg is sponsoring a 5's tournament http://wanfest.newegg.com/?page=tournament&tournamentid=2747

Carson Vendetta on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    New Champ Stuff

Lore:
    The Ionians have developed some of the most breathtaking and deadly martial arts on all of Runeterra – just one manifestation of their pursuit of enlightenment. The most remarkable blade style to emerge, however, was the unusual byproduct of foreign intervention. Master Lito was a swordsman whose teachings were sought by ruling classes from nearly every city-state. His art was a highly-guarded secret, but it was said that swords would breathe in his grasp. He withered unexpectedly from a mysterious disease which baffled the brightest of Runeterran physicians. When he died, he left behind Zelos and Irelia, his son and daughter, and a truly unique weapon. Zelos became a Sergeant in the Ionian military and left to seek assistance from Demacia immediately prior to Noxus’ invasion of Ionia. Irelia, charged with the protection of their home until Zelos returned, was alone when Noxian forces struck.

The Ionians fought admirably, but soon Ionian blood stained the land beneath the prints of foreign boots. At the Great Stand of the Placidium, Ionians prepared for surrender, but were inspired to maintain their resistance when the young Irelia hoisted her father’s enormous blade and pledged to hold until her brother returned. In the chaos of the ensuing fight, Irelia was cursed with dark Noxian necromancy. As her life ebbed, Soraka, the Starchild, made a final attempt to anchor Irelia’s fading soul. Unwilling to relinquish her home, Irelia rose at the brink of death, and her father’s sword lifted in the air alongside her. Irelia rushed back to the fore, unfazed by the blade’s sudden animation. The weapon danced around her effortlessly, cutting down Noxians as they gaped in horror. The decimated invaders were forced to retreat from the Placidium. Irelia was appointed Ionia’s Captain of the Guard, and when the defense of her homeland moved to the Fields of Justice, so did she.

“The sword flourishes, as though painting with blood.” -Taken from a Noxian Field Report
    Abilities:
    Bladesurge: Irelia dashes forward to strike her target. If it kills the target, Bladesurge's cooldown refreshes and half the mana cost is refunded.

Hiten Style: Irelia is skilled in the art of Hiten, passively giving her physical attacks health restoration. Activating Hiten Style adds true damage to her physical attacks for a short duration.

Equilibrium Strike: Irelia's attack balances the scales, dealing damage and slowing the target. However, if the target has a higher Health % than Irelia, then the blow stuns the target instead.

Transcendent Blades (Ultimate): Irelia summons four spirit blades which she can fling at her enemies. These blades deal magic damage to enemies that they pass through, siphoning life from them and healing Irelia.

Ionian Fervor (Passive): Each nearby enemy champion (to a maximum of three) reduces the effectiveness of Crowd Control on Irelia.

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    her model looks like shit unfortunately

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    Mojo the AvengerMojo the Avenger Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    yi++

Mojo the Avenger on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    also the new official artwork has breasts that are not 20 pounds a pop

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    her model looks like shit unfortunately

It seems really busy

I liked the color scheme in the other art better

Her abilities sound kinda cool

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Yikali!

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    ShrieveShrieve Game Designer CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Yeah I really like her moves but the skin sucks. Honestly at this point I think part of their business model is make the classic skin look like shit so people buy some additional ones.

Also thread title is lame.... and 102 pages long!

Shrieve on
    FkbtS.png
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Always complaining, Shrieve

you should chill out with your pill out

the pill is ecstasy

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Options