As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Don't listen to Hunter he is a member of the Borgia and therefore terrible

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    You and the other 4 people can play it on PS3 then.

Hunter on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    what is multiplayer like? Is it, like, a free form GTA 4 kind of thing?

Langly on
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    finally got it picked up

TIME TO STAB SOME DUDES

Oghulk on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I think my favorite crazy historical thing from AC2
    was the revelation that the Hitler who died in the bunker was just a decoy, while the real Hitler escaped with one of the Pieces of Eden

Only to be sniped just outside the bunker by an Assassin

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    God theres a review on gamespot for it...and the comments are just....

Oghulk on
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    holy fuck this is fun

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Goddamnit I wish I was back with my old roommates who had a 360

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    THE CLAW is the best multiplayer character ever

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Oh man, one of the Harlequin's moves is called
    The Killing Joke

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    oh ho ho

it is transnerd

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    hidden gun

shit yes

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Oh man, one of the Harlequin's moves is called
    The Killing Joke

Nnnnnnggggghhhhhhh

Gatsby on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    k so I am online

my gamertag is T4CT

i am voting we FLOCK and stab some mans

T4CT on
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    aaagh wanna play this but so much homework

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I could
    flock

I need to find my damned mic though

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I have to wait until tomorrow until it comes out here

fuck this noise

Gatsby on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    you can level up in multiplayer which is something I really like

but how does the matchmaking work? is it +/-3 levels of your level or something?

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    okay I thought the single player was gonna feel like a spinoff but nope I think I'm enjoying it more than I did the beginning of AC2

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2010
    I want to get this on ps3 but I have more friends on 360

this is how i am with every game

except i never play games online

and don't currently have Live Gold

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    fucking hell

I'm trying to resubscribe to gold

doing it through the console gives me an error code that the support website doesn't recognize

and the xbox website is telling me that I can't sign in to windows live for god knows what reason

why are they making it so difficult to give them money!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    worst case scenario i have a two day code for you

T4CT on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    part of the problem is that chrome evidently makes xbox.com shit its pants

but I can't get it to work in Firefox or IE either

T4CT if you're cool with it I'd appreciate the code but the way this is erroring out on me I don't think the redemption will actually go through

this should be like

the easiest part of the site to access

just a big red button

"CLICK HERE TO GIVE US MONEY!"

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    pm'ing it to you now

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    actually you can hold onto that

I'm just calling them up to take care of it

evidently it's a billing issue or something

which is weird since I didn't even get to the page where I could select my payment method before getting blocked

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Tasteticle wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »
    indiana jones really isn't the same thing at all

It is the same.

In the sense that people flipped their shit at the new one being really weird and crazy when it was actually pretty much in-line with the level of craziness of the previous indiana joneses.

Just like the craziness at the end of assassin's creed 2 is pretty much par for the course for assassins creed

None of the other Indiana Jones movies had any aliens in it. It was all "faith based" fantasy.

Aliens in a fictional setting are inherently no less believable than the existence of various deities.

THANK YOU

I never understood the people who lost their shit about the latest indy being too out there

"aliens did it" is much more believable than a box that shoots ghosts at you until your face melts off

it was the presentation that killed it

You are correct in saying that they are no less believable. However in the setting of Indiana jones it's a bit silly because it came out of left field and they had already established a reason why crazy things happen (magic). It was not necessary to introduce another fantastical element into the mythos when one already existed.

This is like having a movie set in the future where science has advanced and it turns out that it is a wizard that makes the cars fly. You don't need a wizard, you have science fiction to make shit happen.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Kate are you no longer found your she geek things?

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Evidently the problem is stumping all the people at the phone support place too

the error code I got usually means the credit card is bad but they can plainly see that's not the case

This is the third person I've been transferred to now

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2010
    i can try it out for you. PM me your credit card number

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    sure just one WAIT A MINUTE

won't you need the three digit security code on the back too?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    there is nothing

NOTHING

more infuriating than stalking a dude for the perfect kill

only to have some motherfucker playing the clown come running out of nowhere and jump on top of him and stab stab stab him for a shitty hundred points

fucker I was gonna work that corpse for all the points it could get me

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2010

the error code I got usually means the credit card is bad but they can plainly see that's not the case

have you recently changed addresses on your credit card because i had this problem and it's because even though my billing address was different it still wanted my address from when i lived at my parent's place

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    T4CT wrote: »

have you recently changed addresses on your credit card because i had this problem and it's because even though my billing address was different it still wanted my address from when i lived at my parent's place

you know what, I have

so maybe that is the issue

then again, like the guy on the phone pointed out, I just bought some microsoft points two weeks ago

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    T4CT wrote: »

you know what, I have

so maybe that is the issue

then again, like the guy on the phone pointed out, I just bought some microsoft points two weeks ago

plug in your old address into your billing information and i bet it works

or the new one if you haven't switched it yet

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I actually get a whole new error code if I try to access my billing information

getting transferred to dude number 4 now

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Eurogamer Review

10/10

I hope this arrives soon. It's shipped, but it's not out until Friday so it's probably on super slow shipping.

Ashcroft on
    ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    sure just one WAIT A MINUTE

won't you need the three digit security code on the back too?

oh and your billing zip code

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    the multiplayer really is completely amazing though

there is nothing to match the rush of leaning out of a crowd, grabbing your mark's neck in your terrifying claw, and tearing it out

nor to match the sudden realization that that doctor is eyeing you a little too closely so you wait until he gets just close enough to hurl a smoke bomb at your feet and bolt

or having a mark have a huge head start on you on the climb up a building, almost enough to get away... until you pull out your hidden pistol and indiana jones it

allow me to continue on while speed racer and others in this thread are unable to play

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    three of us are in a party from PA right now

I would like more

T4CT on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    alright T4CT actually I am gonna hit you up on the code

evidently my bank has put a hold on my card from making charges to Xbox live for some reason and I can't get that hammered out 'til tomorrow

besides that though everything appears to be in working order so the code should work now

Speed Racer on