As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokémon Black and White and THREAD ALL OVER

1575859606163»

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2011
    why doesn't jynx evolve

you broke up the trio, game freak

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    SigtyrSigtyr Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Any fire type is better than Flareon. He's an attack based Fire Pokemon with a majority of his fire attacks being special attack.

And they still haven't changed that.

Sigtyr on
  • Options
    ChenChen Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar can utilize physical Fire attacks pretty well. They also coincidentally have Flare Blitz. Maybe you have to be a Fighting type to be able to punch so hard that flames come out of your paw.

On an equally discriminating note, why doesn't Pinsir have an evolution? Scyther gets a steel coating and pincers the size of Kingler's, but Pinsir is still stuck in a rut without Megahorn. I demand equal Pokérights!

Chen on
    V0Gug2h.png
  • Options
    SeolSeol Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Chen wrote: »
    Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar can utilize physical Fire attacks pretty well. They also coincidentally have Flare Blitz. Maybe you have to be a Fighting type to be able to punch so hard that flames come out of your paw.
    Arcanine's the best physical Fire type.

And of course, by "best" I don't mean best, I mean most awesome.

Seol on
  • Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Some guy just traded me a Landorus for a level 1 charmander.

What just happened.

-SPI- on
  • Options
    EggPuppetEggPuppet Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    the next pokemon game should have the pokemon being the masters, running around capturing humans and making them fight and forcing them to breed. Pokemon 2142.

EggPuppet on
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Chen wrote: »

On an equally discriminating note, why doesn't Pinsir have an evolution? Scyther gets a steel coating and pincers the size of Kingler's, but Pinsir is still stuck in a rut without Megahorn. I demand equal Pokérights!

While a part of me loved the '~150 completely new Pokemon' thing and I know Unova is very far awy, I'm sad that we didn't get any new evolutions this gen.

I know tons of people were hoping for a Farfetch'D evolution, myself included.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Mechanical wrote: »
    RockinX wrote: »
    Elesa: "I'm a Gym leader. I also happen to be a model." <--- Is that a relevant thing to say when you're trying to counsel someone?

"I like to pretend to be important."

Yeah, but models aren't known for their ability to counsel. It's like if I said "I'm a psychologist, and I also happen to play Pokémon!" It doesn't make what she said false, but it's hard to take seriously.

RockinX on
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Zython wrote: »
    Ferquin wrote: »
    Well, so far for me, I haven't gotten duplicate items from that guy. I think you'll eventually get one. Within a month.

Pretty pissed that the flutes no longer serve a purpose other than selling for money.

I've gotten a DeepSeaTooth 3 times in a row once.

I. Have. FIVE. Lucky Eggs. Four came from this guy.

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2011
    Electrivire is like Electabuzz's retarded cousin.

I took my Trick Room team online last night. Here is what I learned:

It does not work in singles. Not well anyway.

It dominates the doubles field though. I won three of the four games I played. I actually would've won 5, but some guy ragequit after I one-shotted his Infernape and his other guy with my Golurk.

Vanguard on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    New thread:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=140128

Dick Room works pretty well in Single player if you do it right, but it definitely shines in doubles and triples.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576