As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]tose Intolerance

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    I like the girl who says that she will not high-five boys just in case the boy she high-fives is the one God intended her to marry, so she will be truly pure when they touch for the first time on their wedding night.
    She could've had it confused with the low-five.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2007
    Andrew_Jay wrote:
    Loren, I have some news that you might find very interesting . . .
    FSTDT wrote:
    Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.
    Fuck man they've blown our cover!

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    TAAAKKKEE ONNNNNNN MEEEEEEE

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    ZsetrekZsetrek Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Irond Will wrote:
    Andrew_Jay wrote:
    Loren, I have some news that you might find very interesting . . .
    FSTDT wrote:
    Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.
    Fuck man they've blown our cover!

So that's why you kept on kneeling and praying!

Zsetrek on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    What the christ is going on in the television violence thread? First it's locked, then it's not, then it is.

I NEED SOME STABILITY IN MY LIFE COME ON MODS

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    What the christ is going on in the television violence thread? First it's locked, then it's not, then it is.

Elks had a moment of pity, weakness and computer problems. I finished the job.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    this Carl's Jr. $6000 burger combo intrigues me.

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I've decided I can't be friends with people who dislike D'Angelo's Voodoo. My decision is final.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Elkamil wrote:
    If you read the whole article though, it's almost like he's demanding that the gay guys come out, and then there won't be a problem. It's a weird quote:
    "We spend so much time together, we're like family," James said. "You take showers together, you're on the bus, you talk about things. With teammates, you have to be trustworthy. If you're gay and you're not admitting that you are, you're not trustworthy. It's the locker room code; it's a trust factor."

• Options
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:

I'm a softy, who can't split. And I was trying to split it again when it was unlocked, but I didn't realize it.. don't look at me like that. It's not as bad as Cat's self-jailing.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Is it just me or do we have a Wikipedia reliability thread every goddamn month?

flamebroiledchicken on
    y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    TAAAKKKEE ONNNNNNN MEEEEEEE

TAKE ON ME

I"LL BEE THEEEEERRRREEEE

WAITING FOR YOUUUUUUUU

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    I've decided I can't be friends with people who dislike D'Angelo's Voodoo. My decision is final.
    It's okay if you don't like "Left & Right", as long as you admit that if Black Thought and Common had been allowed to be used on the song, it would once again be awesome.

• Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007

I thought the same thing when I saw that earlier

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    ZsetrekZsetrek Registered User regular
    edited February 2007

It's such a stupid discussion topic, too.

I fact, we've had a rash of dumb topics. I'm gonna start a good one, right now.

Zsetrek on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Fuck your shitty music.
    celery77 wrote:
    Elkamil wrote:
    If you read the whole article though, it's almost like he's demanding that the gay guys come out, and then there won't be a problem. It's a weird quote:
    "We spend so much time together, we're like family," James said. "You take showers together, you're on the bus, you talk about things. With teammates, you have to be trustworthy. If you're gay and you're not admitting that you are, you're not trustworthy. It's the locker room code; it's a trust factor."
    That was the quote that caught my eye. I agree with what Wilbon said; it's probably because of his relative inexperience, going from high school straight to the NBA, and not dealing with much inbetween.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Elkamil wrote:
    I don’t want gay dudes lookin’ at my dong, wanting to have sex with me—we’re teammates, and that breaks the trust we have.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    celery77 wrote:

You remind me of a-

Nevermind.

What the hell is D'Angelo's Voodoo?

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    stilist wrote:
    Elkamil wrote:
    I don’t want gay dudes lookin’ at my dong, wanting to have sex with me—we’re teammates, and that breaks the trust we have.

No, no, no.

Looking at dongs is good for them, it will make them straight.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Hi there, sexy.. I mean Quid.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Cover of Reaper's Gale released. Rock.

Jragghen on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Christ, I feel gross. Maybe having pizza for two meals today as a Mardi Gras sort of thing before no dairy for two or three weeks wasn't such a good idea. :(

At least there is no one but me and the dog here to be punished by the smell. And the dog smells too, so she can't complain.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    I like how just about every guy who says stuff like "I don't want gay guys checking me out in the locker room, that stuff's disgusting," is a pig that a gay guy would not even consider looking at directly.

Doc on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    Every female, beginning at the age of thirteen, completed at age eighteen, should receive training on how to be supportive, submissive wives to their future husbands. This would effectively rid society of feminism, which is nothing but psychological terrorism. Every female should be taught their equal status with men, while recognizing there are differences in roles between the sexes.

Ironyyyyy ...

You wouldn't be thinking about the irony if you were making me a pie like a good woman

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Doc wrote:
    I like how just about every guy who says stuff like "I don't want gay guys checking me out in the locker room, that stuff's disgusting," is a pig that a gay guy would not even consider looking at directly.
    The rest of them have their wangs buried in a woman all the time, so they’re not worried.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    Christ, I feel gross. Maybe having pizza for two meals today as a Mardi Gras sort of thing before no dairy for two or three weeks wasn't such a good idea. :(

At least there is no one but me and the dog here to be punished by the smell. And the dog smells too, so she can't complain.
    I am eating pizza. I do not feel gross.
    Doc wrote:
    That has always entertained me too. I figure they want to pretend someone would find them attractive, and that's the only reason they're even saying it.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    Every female, beginning at the age of thirteen, completed at age eighteen, should receive training on how to be supportive, submissive wives to their future husbands. This would effectively rid society of feminism, which is nothing but psychological terrorism. Every female should be taught their equal status with men, while recognizing there are differences in roles between the sexes.

Ironyyyyy ...

You wouldn't be thinking about the irony if you were making me a pie like a good woman

What the fuck are you talking about? She should be cleaning my floors.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Fencingsax wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

Ironyyyyy ...

What the fuck are you talking about? She should be cleaning my floors.
    She can do both. There's a reason we invented lemon-flavoured floor cleaner.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:

I am jealous. And possibly lactose intolerant.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

I left my house at 7am and returned at about 8:30pm. With no access to food or cigarettes during that time.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    DiscGrace wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

Why be hating cows and their milk? Be tolerant of all the minority groups.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I am a God warrior!!

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Doc wrote:
    Where is this?

Aroused Bull on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Drez wrote:
    celery77 wrote:

You remind me of a-

Nevermind.

What the hell is D'Angelo's Voodoo?
    We're not friends.

Elkamil, don't make us not be friends.

• Options
    edited February 2007
    celery77 wrote:
    Elkamil, don't make us not be friends.
    Man, what did I do. We'll talk when I'm back in a few minutes, after I peel this potatoes.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Doc wrote:
    Dude LeBron's kinda hot. And really all he said is that "if you're closeted it would break the trust." He didn't say -- at least in the short snippet -- that he's anti-gay, but I mean I don't really know how he feels, I'm just saying I never read his quote as particularly homophobic.

Wouldn't you feel a little betrayed if you had someone you considered a close friend who took their time coming out to you? Happened to me once, the revelation definitely made the whole relationship a lot better.

• Options
    edited February 2007
    Saburbia wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

Why be hating cows and their milk? Be tolerant of all the minority groups.
    Hey man, being rap-intolerant is not the same as being black-people-intolerant. You racist.

I'm almost asleep, that joke might not even make sense.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Yeah, he had a comment about showering in there, but it didn't seem like one of those "I'll beat you to death if you hit on me!" quotes.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited February 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
This discussion has been closed.