As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Five Year [chat]iversary

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    i am a-okay with fireworks.

they're a poppin and sparklin and a shootin outside but it doesn't really bother me.

Maybe because I was once one of those people.

Me too. Can't wait to be somewhere I can set them off again.

Or go camping on a mountain during the 4th.

Quid on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Pony wrote: »
    to be fair to cass those soldiers were ridiculously hot

Oh my God they were so hot

I would do them in an instant

I mean they're probably gay because they're posing in a gay pride parade but

if they got curious about vagina

I would be there for them in their time of need

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    South host wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    South host wrote: »
    I...I read that from my own copy of it. :(

Are you a professional student of the force or just a dedicated amateur

Dedicated amateur. My midichlorian count isn't high enough to be a Jedi.

RRAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEE!

Midichlorians almost got me kicked out of Episode 1. In retrospect, I wish they had.

But you would have missed that epic battle where "Jar Jar Binks fights the enemy robot army with Yaketty Sax."

emnmnme on
  • Options
    Tw4winTw4win Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Winky wrote: »
    Greeper, I had a similar situation, in which my girlfriend decided to tell me she decided she was a lesbian.

Only, you know, she was already openly bisexual.

And she didn't want to break up with me or stop having sex.

So, I didn't exactly understand what that meant.

Yeah, she's not bi. As far as I can tell the closest she's ever come to being bi was getting drunk at a college party and making out with her best friend for a couple of minutes.

It's so fucking strange.

Tw4win on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Pull up, pull up, we're about to hit bi!

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2011
    I subscribe to the Louis CK school of sexuality. I say I'm straight, but maybe I just haven't found the right cock yet.

Echo on
  • Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I need to go to South Carolina (where fireworks are legal and they have permanent fireworks stores) right after the 4th and buy a bunch of those little tanks. I love setting them up in little battles. Plus, they set green army men on fire, which just adds to the battle effects.

South host on
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    to be fair to cass those soldiers were ridiculously hot

Oh my God they were so hot

I would do them in an instant

I mean they're probably gay because they're posing in a gay pride parade but

if they got curious about vagina

I would be there for them in their time of need

Like this?

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    today I learned that I am not lesbian with an exception for Choco nor am I straight with an eye for pretty girls

I am pretty much full on bisexual

queer

whatever fuck term people use

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Sexual orientation is such a malleable thing

no need to, like, confine it with like, labels, maaaan

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    today I learned that I am not lesbian with an exception for Choco nor am I straight with an eye for pretty girls

queer

ambisextrous

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited July 2011

queer

Chupa Chup

Quid on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    not only was the Canadian Forces and the Toronto Police marching in the Pride parade

but they also had recruitment booths set up elsewhere in the Pride festivities

as did CSIS, our national intelligence agency

Pony on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Eddy wrote: »
    Sexual orientation is such a malleable thing

no need to, like, confine it with like, labels, maaaan

yeah I mean I got with your mom last night, I didn't think I was capable of that until she asked me to help sweep the streets of tuna town

• Options
    edited July 2011

queer

Everyone's a little bit bi, cass. Casual Eddy does not believe me on this.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    not only was the Canadian Forces and the Toronto Police marching in the Pride parade

Any idea is Rob Ford showed? I know someone actually said they would personally fly him back and forth to his family cottage so he could attend.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Any idea is Rob Ford showed? I know someone actually said they would personally fly him back and forth to his family cottage so he could attend.

he no-showed

people were piiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssed

Pony on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »

queer

I def thing everyone is a little bi, I know there are def men I would go gay for.

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    edited July 2011

queer

The closest I've come to being bi is seeing guys and being like "damn, I wish I looked like that."

South host on
  • Options
    edited July 2011

queer

I def thing everyone is a little bi, I know there are def men I would go gay for.

I mean, I'm straight but if I walked in on a 50 man bareback gay orgy, I'd join in. I wouldn't want to look like a weirdo or anything just standing there, y'know?

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    BloodyRoarXX, it's best not to infer an entire population's preferences based on your own views

and Cass, does that mean Aaron's free for men to diddle? I'm sure Pony's already got the necessary

ahem

tools

Eddy on
  • Options
    Tw4winTw4win Registered User regular
    edited July 2011

queer

I don't have an issue with her sexual orientation. She could be lesbian with an exception for me, she could be bisexual, she could be whatever. The issue I have is that this came out of nowhere. No warning, nothing. We were driving down the highway when she broached the subject out of the blue. One minute we're talking about the milkshake I was drinking from Wendy's and the next *bam* "I don't like men anymore."

Tw4win on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    people understand the bisexuality is a form of sexual preference and not an object you can accidentally collide with, right

You don't "come close to being bi" by doing something or liking the look of something

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I used to think it was like a 90/10 divide between boys/girls

and then a 90/10 divide between girls/boys

Now I think it's pretty even

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Tw4win wrote: »

queer

I don't have an issue with her sexual orientation. She could be lesbian with an exception for me, she could be bisexual, she could be whatever. The issue I have is that this came out of nowhere. No warning, nothing. We were driving down the highway when she broached the subject out of the blue. One minute we're talking about the milkshake I was drinking from Wendy's and the next *bam* "I don't like men anymore."

That milkshake brought none of the boys to the yard, huh

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011

queer

I've never actually met a man that I wanted to make out with.

I mean, I guess that I wouldn't say that it's impossible for me to find a dude who I would be like "yeah, I'd hit that," but I haven't met anyone yet.

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    people understand the bisexuality is a form of sexual preference and not an object you can accidentally collide with, right

You don't "come close to being bi" by doing something or liking the look of something

Someone said everyone was bi. I have never had a sexual preference for anything but one gender, so I stated the closest I have come to being attracted to my own gender. I am well aware it is not a physical object that I can collide with.

South host on
  • Options
    edited July 2011

queer

I've never actually met a man that I wanted to make out with.

I mean, I guess that I wouldn't say that it's impossible for me to find a dude who I would be like "yeah, I'd hit that," but I haven't met anyone yet.

You need to stumble across more 50 man gay orgies to be sure.

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    The mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford, no-showed not only at the Pride parade itself but he snubbed basically the entire 10 day festival itself

meanwhile, former TO mayor David Miller showed up:
    306d8b704a9ea8b7f6c81455d67b.jpeg

as did Jack Layton, leader of the New Democratic Party, the official opposition to the ruling Conservative party in Canadian parliament. (Sorta the equivalent to the Minority Leader of the US Senate, basically)
    8b8c1b414ac59ee22327d2cbccfe.jpeg

aaaaand so did Bob Rae, former Premier of Ontario and leader of the federal Liberal party.
    e08ada70429c80436b8e8c8c4446.jpeg

but apparently the current mayor of the fuckin' city was too busy or some shit

Pony on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I don't agree with this "everyone is bisexual" nonsense.

Kinsey scale, motherfuckers.

Pony on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    At Pride two lesbians were listening in on Fluffy and Pony give me shit and they thought it seemed like so much fun that they joined in :(

• Options
    edited July 2011
    I don't agree with this "everyone is bisexual" nonsense.

Kinsey scale, motherfuckers.

This

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    At Pride two lesbians were listening in on Fluffy and Pony give me shit and they thought it seemed like so much fun that they joined in :(

cass you are so much fun to troll that perfect strangers will join in the fun

Pony on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2011

cass you are so much fun to troll that perfect strangers will join in the fun

Peeps got to get their troll face on.

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2011
    Now that I think about it, I don't know anyone that's gay. Plenty of bisexuals, though. (And one guy who said he was gay but is now bi.)

Echo on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    i actually came really close to being bisexual once

we were in the car on the highway and my friend and i were in the back talking about blowjobs

and then being bisexual just leapt out of the trees right into the road, and the driver had to swerve hard to avoid being bisexual, and we nearly went into the ditch, which would have been really bad since we would have been stuck miles from help and probably injured, too.

to this day i am always watching out for being bisexual out of the corner of my eye any time we're driving in wooded areas.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    edited July 2011

we were in the car on the highway and my friend and i were in the back talking about blowjobs

and then being bisexual just leapt out of the trees right into the road, and the driver had to swerve hard to avoid being bisexual, and we nearly went into the ditch, which would have been really bad since we would have been stuck miles from help and probably injured, too.

to this day i am always watching out for being bisexual out of the corner of my eye any time we're driving in wooded areas.

Don't make out with any dudes for longer than 90 seconds or it will catch you

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    you know what that girl in the body paint totally had awesome tits

but if she had actually been beckoned over to talk to me

i would have taken some of the free condoms i got out of my purse, torn them out of the packaging, and shoved them down my throat until i asphyxiated

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited July 2011

Ahahahaha holy shit

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I assumed everyone in this discussion had knowledge of the kinsey scale

but I guess a basic theoretical grounding was too much to be expected from of DnDers

I pray that I'm wrong

Eddy on
This discussion has been closed.