Extended [Chat] Remix

EddyEddy Gengar the BittersweetRegistered User regular
edited August 2011 in Debate and/or Discourse
249821498_3Atj3-L-2.jpg

"and the morning stars I have seen
and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
Eddy on

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    217530288_wCnLh-L-2.jpg

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    preacher are you playing LoL

can I scream at you for feeding

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I FEED OR I FEED.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I feed therefore I LoL?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    preacher are you playing LoL

can I scream at you for feeding

Nay I'm not playing it at the moment, but I might at some point, just so I can see how real trolls get it done.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Oh man remember back when the D&D LoLers were still getting started and then they'd come back from a game all pissed at each other?

Elldren would cuss people out, Chu and Sarks would snipe at one another. Rent would be like neckbearding out.

• Options
    "Nay"? Are you Thor?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Kagera wrote:
    Oh man remember back when the D&D LoLers were still getting started and then they'd come back from a game all pissed at each other?

Elldren would cuss people out, Chu and Sarks would snipe at one another. Rent would be like neckbearding out.

Sarksus never played LoL.

You're making all of this up!

• Options
    Isn't Elldren a lady? I can't hear cusses from a lady!

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:

Well. I know what I'm doing for the next hour and a half.

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    @OnTheLastCastle

You dressing up as Lando is in fact the nerdiest expression of White Privilege possible.

I'm going to have to have meaningless sex with twice as many white girls now, just to make up for it. Oh, and if you think I'm gonna call them ever again, you got another thing comin.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

Maybe it was Inq. I make up only 30% of what I say.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Isn't Elldren a lady? I can't hear cusses from a lady!

She didn't cuss at me. Attempt to kill me with her mind, yes. Cussing no.

• Options
    FroThulhu wrote:
    @OnTheLastCastle

You dressing up as Lando is in fact the nerdiest expression of White Privilege possible.

I'm going to have to have meaningless sex with twice as many white girls now, just to make up for it. Oh, and if you think I'm gonna call them ever again, you got another thing comin.

I had to be Lando because I was in Boston in early november and there was a late halloween party. the only costume a perosn could loan me was lando. the guy who had just used it was black.

So... I said ok.

• Options
    Fro, their heartbreak is on me now. I see how it is.

• Options
    FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote:
    @OnTheLastCastle

I had to be Lando because I was in Boston in early november and there was a late halloween party. the only costume a perosn could loan me was lando. the guy who had just used it was black.

So... I said ok.

It's too late for excuses, white shadow. The fornication has begun, and won't stop until all the white girls know the meaning of 'Black Power.'

• Options
    The hammer is my penis.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

sarks definitely played lol

I remember because he said something really hilarious about a game he played with us this one time

• Options
    The hammer is my penis.

Hammer meet Nail!!!!

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

I'm the dude who made another forumer (who shall remain unnamed, unless they elect to reveal themselves at their own discretion) punch their own laptop monitor so hard that it broke after I killed them in LoL.

Good times. :D

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote:
    FroThulhu wrote:
    @OnTheLastCastle

So... I said ok.

It's too late for excuses, white shadow. The fornication has begun, and won't stop until all the white girls know the meaning of 'Black Power.'
    RGB 0/0/0 Force*distance/time?

• Options
    I'm not sure which is worse.

That you made that joke.

Or that I got that joke.

• Options
    my mom made me french toast you guys

i'm drunk

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    I'm not sure which is worse.

That you made that joke.

Or that I got that joke.

are you kidding?!

comedy gold

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Woooooo! eedddddyyyyy!

• Options

i'm drunk

My mom made me french toast for breakfast today.

I'm not drunk though.

Can we high five anyway?

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular

i'm drunk

french toast at this time of night?

that's cooky

• Options
    GONNA

GET

FUCKED

UP

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote:
    FroThulhu wrote:
    @OnTheLastCastle

So... I said ok.

RGB 0/0/0 Force*distance/time?

#000000 would have been better. Not funny mind you. But better.

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Kagera wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

I'm the dude who made another forumer (who shall remain unnamed, unless they elect to reveal themselves at their own discretion) punch their own laptop monitor so hard that it broke after I killed them in LoL.

Good times. :D

Can...can I touch you?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Tamin wrote:
    Elki wrote:

Well. I know what I'm doing for the next hour and a half.

Hooray!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Woooo. Home from PAX.

Took second place at the Dominion Challenge tournament. Best swag I came home with is a new OnLive system. This baby is gonna be installed at my parents' place, for when I'm super-bored there (which I frequently am when I visit). Did a lot of drinking, hung out with a lot of forumers, but the LoL codes went super-fast, so I only have a couple.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    than, the LoL thing?

or something different

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote:
    249821498_3Atj3-L-2.jpg

this is one of my absolute favorites

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Jake where you been?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Apple better start sending me some phat staxx for all the whoring I've been doing for them.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Apple better start sending me some phat staxx for all the whoring I've been doing for them.

They'll send you a mouse pad.

It'll be waterlogged.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    LET'S LAND BORDERS

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    sup chat, im working a 12 hour shift tonight boourns.

Think im going to try to beat a game tonight, I brought all my PS1 games with me any suggestions? I have 75ish games with me so.

Other wise im going to beat mega man X1-x6

This discussion has been closed.