Options

Extended [Chat] Remix

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    You know what, now might not be a good time to listen to songs about break ups. Lets just avoid my country playlist for a bit.

Did your woman leave you thom? Sorry to hear that bro.

No but she's not speaking to me at the moment.

• Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    You know what, now might not be a good time to listen to songs about break ups. Lets just avoid my country playlist for a bit.

As long as you don't, as a grown-ass man, find yourself listening to nothing but Paramore for like three straight days you should be fine. Because...I totally hear that....happens.

To, like, other people.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    mcdermott wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

As long as you don't, as a grown-ass man, find yourself listening to nothing but Paramore for like three straight days you should be fine. Because...I totally hear that....happens.

To, like, other people.

If I find myself listening to Paramore for three days straight then I suspect I will find death a blessed relief.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    I thought thom was referring to his ex-wife suing him

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    well hello there Preacher

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacob Bl2 looks awesome, and firefall was really fun to play, as was rage.

I am starting to get pretty excited about BL2. What is firefall? I've seen it mentioned but never looked it up

Firefall is a free to play fps pseudo mmo with loot and world events and pvp arena areas kind of like a mix between wow and tf2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pi-NxUU2TQ

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndUbTzxcvc

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote:
    wait wait wait

so why the fuck is the primary thread discussing whether or not early civilizations settled on the coast?

and how is it relevant at all to the thread topic?

Ron Paul.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Firefall is a free to play fps pseudo mmo with loot and world events and pvp arena areas kind of like a mix between wow and tf2.

Huh. Looks interesting. Were they at PAX? I don't remember seeing it.

mcdermott on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    my break-up playlist has always been Elvis Costello, Leonard Cohen, and the Smiths

on the theory that if I don't kill myself it can't be that bad

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Eddy wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote:
    Nerdgasmic that quote says more about you than it does about me, mainly because you kept it for so long.

it's not really supposed to say anything, man

so much depends
    upon

a red wheel
    barrow

glazed with rain
    water

beside the white
    chickens.
    Hold the Form Baton vertically

thumb resting lightly on the button.

Through this stance

you channel the quiet dignity

of a circus clown in the midst of a thunderstorm.

wandering on
  • Options
    tyrannus wrote:
    well hello there Preacher

Sup tyrannus. And yeah ha ha mcdermott, I'd feel bad if Firefall wasn't awesome to play at pax and one of the easiest booths to get in a game at.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I can't get over how much I dislike Firefall's art direction. Why is there so much goddamn exposed skin?

• Options
    wow, so, Long Branch got fucked pretty hard

• Options
    Also the cool thing with firefall is that they went with the ffxi style class system where you make one dude and then can swap frames and level those up seperately, but don't have to create a new person to try a new class.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Incenjucar wrote:
    I can't get over how much I dislike Firefall's art direction. Why is there so much goddamn exposed skin?

Because they dislike you particularly, they thought how can they anger you the most.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    mcdermott wrote:

dog are you kidding they had one of the hugest booths with one million screens and computers

• Options
    So It Goes wrote:
    mcdermott wrote:

dog are you kidding they had one of the hugest booths with one million screens and computers

Where was this? Was it on the sixth floor expo floor? I didn't get up there much.
    Seriously, HUGEST BOOTH EVAR.

• Options
    So It Goes wrote:
    mcdermott wrote:

And advertising all over the entire building, even in the pissers. Plus that huge loud thumper with two statues in front of it. Has to be a joke.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    my break-up playlist has always been Elvis Costello, Leonard Cohen, and the Smiths

I'm a traditionalist and have a lot of Hank Williams, Johnny Cash and and some others. I figure songs about break ups and losing the dog will remind me that I merely went through a break up.

• Options
    Preacher wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

Because they dislike you particularly, they thought how can they anger you the most.

There is a woman who use basically in her underwear but her bra is an engine.

• Options
    Also the loudest announcer at any booth ever in history ever.

That entire area was just an assault on the senses.

• Options
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

I'm failing to hear a downside here.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I want to LoL.

Let me LoL, LoL.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    my issue with firefall's art isn't something like exposed skin so much as all the dudes looking all boring and samey

t'ain't no borderlands

• Options
    mcdermott wrote:
    Also the loudest announcer at any booth ever in history ever.

That entire area was just an assault on the senses.

Nah that was blacklight until they turned it down, they had a machine gun sound you could hear from a long way away. And biowares booth also had way too loud sound and they wanted you to "get close" on top of it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote:
    The real question is why not so much goshdarn exposed skin?

• Options
    Elendil wrote:
    my issue with firefall's art isn't something like exposed skin so much as all the dudes looking all boring and samey

t'ain't no borderlands

Well no. They'd probably get hit with copyright infringement for that.

• Options
    oh great, queen homp is here

• Options
    I am really annoyed by the closed in booths

they annoy me

I'm not waiting in line 3 hours for shit I can't see

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Quid, are you lolling?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    wandering wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:
    The real question is why not so much goshdarn exposed skin?

Because they're fighting shit that shits acid in their face.

Man this is what nanotech spandex is for.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    so our first Toronto Nerf War was pretty fucking awesome.

Ten people showed up, we did some team deathmatch, some melee duels, etc.

I have bruises, but are otherwise none the worse

• Options
    tyrannus wrote:
    oh great, queen homp is here

ALL OTHER HOMPS BOW DOWN

OH WAIT THAT'S ONLY YOU

• Options
    I am going to try to lol but I am patching for like...twenty more minutes

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Incenjucar wrote:

Sorry gonna have to see some evidence.

• Options
    Feral wrote:
    Quid, are you lolling?

In about twenty minutes, yes.

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:

I'm a traditionalist and have a lot of Hank Williams, Johnny Cash and and some others. I figure songs about break ups and losing the dog will remind me that I merely went through a break up.

Hank Williams was one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Apparently he wrote "Im so lonesome I could cry" after wandering outside and looking up at the sky.

• Options
    Yessssss. I am not a homp.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    Quid, are you lolling?

In about twenty minutes, yes.

I'll log on. Ping me when you're on.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.