As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Black [Chat]Amite

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    It's rapey but I mean it fits the song. The whole song is sort of sub/dom

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    TOTP WTG Ludious, getting all sexually philosophical about a Katy Perry song.

• Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Watching the special on MSNBC that Rachel Maddow and Richard Engel put together. Its well down but depressing. Also it will be a sad day when Engel gets blown up, because that guy is crazy and doesn't stay in safe places.

I saw the program description, and it sounded interesting. Worth a watch when it reshows later tonight?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ludious wrote:
    I see the spicy redhead won the Mass Effect 3 contest. I thought the blonde won and everyone was outraged

The blonde did win, and the Bioware called everyone stupid and did it again.

Was the right call to make, in the end.

I voted for the black girl.

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    I have a 45 minute queue to log into LoL. What the shit.

• Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote:
    I'ma disrobe you

then I'ma probe you

I I abducted you so I tell you what to do

what to do

what to do

....pretty rapey there

Yeah, much like Lovecraftian horror, it's what's not said that leaves you with that unsettling feeling.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    South host wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Watching the special on MSNBC that Rachel Maddow and Richard Engel put together. Its well down but depressing. Also it will be a sad day when Engel gets blown up, because that guy is crazy and doesn't stay in safe places.

I saw the program description, and it sounded interesting. Worth a watch when it reshows later tonight?

Its depressing. The first part which is basically Engel being embedded and interview the soldiers is worth every minute. Engel is probably one of the few people from the news side of TV I want to just sit down listen to. The man has been in the heart of a lot the major turning points in modern history.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    So, the Netflix-Starz deal will not be renewed.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki wrote:

This makes me kind of sad but I have Starz on TV anyways. But I can see this happening because HBO Go is doing well.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hakkebutte

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:

That's fucking lame.

• Options
    Yeah DirecTV was desperate for me to take a premium channel package so they practically gave me Starz (Which honestly is my favorite premium channel lineup anyway.)

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I don't even know what Starz has in the way of content. It's just "Netflix will have less".

Who keeps track of which media clearinghouse owns which show anymore? gaah.

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote:
    South host wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Its depressing. The first part which is basically Engel being embedded and interview the soldiers is worth every minute. Engel is probably one of the few people from the news side of TV I want to just sit down listen to. The man has been in the heart of a lot the major turning points in modern history.

I'll watch the first of it then, at least.

• Options
    It will be mostly newish movies. Like Tangled is on Starz play not netflix atm.

I wish they would have hbo on there, since HBO is my favorite premium for the shows. Love True Blood, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Hahaha wow this dude on Reddit is bragging about having an 80 pound girlfriend

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Hahaha wow this dude on Reddit is bragging about having an 80 pound girlfriend

What is she, 4'8"?

• Options
    Is he 12?

• Options
    If she's super short 80 lbs isn't necessarily like, freaky bulimic.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

She's 80 pounds with DDs, apparently

I mean I don't think she has bulimia, I think she has a bad case of not existing

• Options
    The girl I'm kind of seeing is like 95. She's about 5'0, though.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

Sounds like he's just lying.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

I mean I don't think she has bulimia, I think she has a bad case of not existing

I'm guessing she's got Kim Kardashian's ass too?

• Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

You're just saying that because you're not a billionaire genius with a supermodel boyfriend like me.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Sheep wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    I love that opening. One of Tarantino's more underrated films.

And Airplane went up on Netflix last night. Know what I'm gonna be watching.

It's probably my favorite of his since I haven't had to sit through it a billion fucking times.

Airplane had a crazy amount of nudity for a pg movie :P

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Who gives a fuck.

People on the internet sometimes lie about seeing/sleeping with women.

This isn't new or news. It's pretending that having a girlfriend for some reason makes you more valid as an individual. Or even that having an attractive girlfriend makes you more valid as an indivivdual.

Fuck 'em, move on.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I just came back from seeing "Don't be afraid of the dark" with my dad. I just love dragging him to scary movies because, goddamn, it's so funny knowing at least someone's terrified.

I liked it a lot, but then again I like pretty much every movie I see. Point is, I liked the goblins.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

I'M NOT LYING

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

I'M NOT LYING

thats an awfully large pillow

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I have a super hot 70 pound girlfriend with G-cup breasts and also she shits out diamonds wrapped in gold nuggets wrapped in cash money.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    that's ridiculous

girls don't poop

• Options
    I have a super hot 70 pound girlfriend with G-cup breasts and also she shits out diamonds wrapped in gold nuggets wrapped in cash money.

I question the geological processes of your girlfriend's intestines. Wouldn't the diamonds be in some form of carbon?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Sheep wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    I love that opening. One of Tarantino's more underrated films.

And Airplane went up on Netflix last night. Know what I'm gonna be watching.

It's probably my favorite of his since I haven't had to sit through it a billion fucking times.

Airplane had a crazy amount of nudity for a pg movie :P

Really? I just remember the panic tits.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    You guys are jerks!
    I just asked my fiance how much she weighed and she hit me.

• Options
    edited September 2011
    South host wrote:

I'll watch the first of it then, at least.

So it just finished. It is really good. But very depressing. It does have its slight political bent, but with all the death and destruction Engel has seen in his job you can tell he is just disgusted with the continuing of the wars from 9/11. Being in so much war has made the man an ardent pacifist it seems which to me seems perfect reasonable. But of course a lot of it isn't new information either but I think stuff lots of folks forget as well.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Almost done with Deus Ex 1.

Thanks, glitch! (kind of spoilery):
    deusexglitch1.png
    deusexglitch2.png

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    I did kind of date a girl who was 4'8" and weighed about that much. She didn't have a huge chest though.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Bastion: beated

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    that's ridiculous

girls don't poop

from what i hear, everybody poops

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
This discussion has been closed.